Wand for boyfriend?

Any thoughts about men using wands on themselves? I tried mine on my boyfriend a few weeks ago and he absolutely loved it, although he lasted about 30 seconds :rofl: We don’t live together (both still at home with parents) and he’s said he has really thought about ordering himself a wand to use on his own. He already has a Fleshlight but likes that a wand works really well through clothing and the vibration making him cum. Should I get him one as a gift maybe for his birthday in a few weeks?

7 Likes

Yer definitely treat him to one but as he is still living at home with his parents opt for one on the quieter side. Mine is extremely loud so I can’t help you there but have a look through the reviews, I’m sure some are quieter then others.

1 Like

I think a wand would be amazing. I know I’ve used my wife’s on my penis several times and it feels incredible. A different type of orgasm for me.

A great birthday gift!

3 Likes

Wands are for everyone, they have no gender preference :tipping_hand_man:t2:
Absolutely get him one! If he has said that he wants the same as yours then great, go for it but check that he’s not bought it for himself already.

If he wants a different one then I’d suggest letting him pick his own. You’re going to be biased based on what you want from a wand, it will be different for him and there will be plenty of lovely men able to offer their perspective on what is great for them.

3 Likes

I agree with getting a quiet one. Mine is so loud I wouldnt use it in the same country as my parents lol

Yeah, he’ll love it! Try it on the banjo strap or between the balls and ass, fabulous! :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Very nice to use especially if wearing silky underwear. Lovely experience and makes me cum hard

Go on, treat him. Then you can use it when your at his too

Also there are attachments such as the hummer for guys

2 Likes

I’ve got a vibrating toy that focuses just on the top of the penis. It’s like a sleeve that goes over the top and you have different speed settings.

Its incredible, plus it gives you a chance to be in control.

I’ve managed to find the link:

1 Like

Haven’t used a wand on myself but would say 100% that vibrating toys on the frenulum is always a winner. My wife just uses her bullet on me and that drives me wild.

Can also recommend the clit suction toys on the frenulum. Bought my wife a womanizer and end up using it myself as much as she does :joy:

100% a must. We own about 20 different wands (the perils of reviewing sex toys for a living :rofl: ) but my goodness we do enjoy them. So versatile! I recommend a wand for everybody and every body.

2 Likes

We both use Laura’s wand, well she uses it on me on certain occasions, it does feel nice but for me personally I think using it on myself would take my mind off of the task lol

1 Like

We have the Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator and would totally recommend it.

Although I would like to get a wireless one at some point. Sometimes we get a little tangled up in the cable. :smiley:

1 Like

Although I’ve not used one of my wands on my partner lots of members on the forum recommend them for both sexes.

I think it’s a great idea for a gift…maybe as already suggested read the reviews as there are lots to choose from with a massively varied price tag.
If you’re going for mains powered check the cable length too.

Just remember to tell him not to open it in front of his parents.

Good Luck

2 Likes

:100: % from us :star_struck: we both use it and gives so much pleasure. From male perspective the vibration on the end gives such instant pleasure and can orgasm very quickly, very different type of orgasm also in a very good way. We are all different though and some may not get as much pleasure … but fairly confident he would.

Not used attachments yet but they are yet to come :star_struck:

Definitely! Our Doxy is very much for both of us; we use it directly but also through other toys/butt plugs. Every bedroom should have one!

Yes! This could work as a fantastic birthday idea to get him and I reckon he’ll love it :blush:

Yes definitely, we use ours all the time both together and for solo sessions.

Mains powered wand :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Also womanisers are so good for more sensual male orgasms :drooling_face:

1 Like