Male opinions on squirting needed?

For me, I love hitting the 'squirt' spot with my finger alone, and the esueing 'allover' orgasm.

I actually looked this one up because I had heard about it, loved the idea, but never seen or made it happen.

The main thing I picked up on, was that you must use lube, because apparently it's a very dry part of the vagina (I believe it's called the 'A' spot allthough I stand to be corrected).

As a bloke, I found it a very special thing to see, if only to disprove the point of view of 'you blokes just want to cum with no care about whether us women have cum yet'

I've heard it said that for some women the squirt orgasm can last for over a minute!

(I can find the link again if anyone needs it)

My comments are allready documented on this,God what a turnon, love it.

i would absolutely love to have a girl squirt, its been a thing i have always wanted!

I really wouldn't worry, it is a huge turn-on when your partner squirts. My fiancée squirted while I was penetrating her and it made me come instantly. Believe me, he'll love it!

I would love it...... so go on and give him a treat

Squirting is sensational. I once was down on my girlfriend and she squirted in my mouth! It was one of the most sensational sexual experiences I have ever had. Such a huge turn on. Let us know how you get on!

After 17 years we have suddenly discovered this and it is a massive turn on, I love to be squirted on very erotic!

Nice to see so many guys find squirting a turn on . Can I ask if from a guys perspective they'd rather know it's on the cards before hand or whether you'd rather be surprised by it? (I'm wondering whether to mention it to my new guy or not!)

I like a nice surprise, more of a turn, but as long as i'm close to the action, would like to be squirted ON!

i can make myself squirt but my hubby made me for the first time ever last night dont think he realised that much at the time too busy concentrating on what he was doing because he could see how turned on i was getting and was well worth the effort had my third ever orgasm... the wet patch wasnt that brill after though haha why is it always on my side??? lol

Definitely a nice surprise! I would love to see squirting through white knickers! I am getting horny at the thought!!

I only wish that I could get my OH to relax as I am sure she would gush as she is so responsive in every other way

KJSH wrote:

i would absolutely love to have a girl squirt, its been a thing i have always wanted!

Same here. I'd happily take the resulting facial :)

My OH is a bit of a squirter, it does not always happen, but I love it when she does. I've tried to get her to squirt on my face but she is still a bit embarressed when it happens, next best is for her to sit on my cock and rub herself. I love the feeling of the warm gush around my cock and balls.

I am lucky enough to be the recipient of regular squirting orgasms from my lady. For a man it is sensational to feel and see the violent vaginal contractions as she gushes that beautiful warm fluid over my penis, balls and face. Always an incredibly erotic experience.

I personally find it a huge turn on. Don't be embarrassed!

It's my dream to find a woman who can squirt ! and I think a lot of the boys on here would agree with me !

Loads of tips in here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1350-squirting/ and here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/9-female-ejaculation/

And a whole list of other threads here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=squirting&department=community

I've actually met a guy who hated it, told me if I ever squirted in his face, he'd never go down on me again, needless to say he never got to go down on me... Other than that every guy has absolutely loved it. It is only in the last 2 years I've been able to do it tho, I was seeing a guy who was very skilled in making it happen and he got me so relaxed and didn't really tell me what his aim was, and with his fingers, made it happen... Certainly it can help pressing down on the pubic bone gently as you stimulate the g-spot, that worked for me, however now I don't need to do that, it just happens and in copious amounts haha!

Have fun trying, be relaxed, don't pressure yourself or her and enjoy :)

Squirting is the best, especially when it's unexpected! Don't be shy about it, be proud!

Hey nothing wrong with a squirt, at least I know I have done something right!