Male or Female

Do you connect better with males or females? [poll type=multiple results=always min=2 max=2 public=true chartType=bar]

• Male
  • Female
    [/poll]

@Ian_Chimp i am drinking vodka, apologies if i screwed up my poll!

2 Likes

Here you go. :+1:

Do you connect better with males or females?

• Males
  • Females

0 voters

And you can click here for the code if you want to copy and paste it into the OP, and I'll delete this one. đź‘Ť
Do you connect better with males or females? 

[poll type=multiple results=always min=1 max=2 public=true chartType=bar]
* Males
* Females
[/poll]

I don’t mind buddy, I just thought you’d like one that worked. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: I actually fudged it myself and missed the edit window, but I’ve done you a fresh one. :+1:

(I’ve tried to get it as close to what you wanted as I could)

Thanks my friend!

To explain this poll…in my working life i have worked with predominantly males or females, and i have found that I connect with females better than males. I have no interest in sports or macho pursuits. I just get along better with the opposite sex. I am just wondering if either sex connects easier with the opposite sex?

1 Like

I do. I’ve always been one of the lads. Less bitching IMO

3 Likes

I’ve always connected better with guys usually straight ones at that, only actually have 2-3 female friends one of whom is very much like a guy.

1 Like

Either. It doesn’t seem to matter, I usually connect with anyone I chat to… unless they are a complete arse in which case I won’t bother with them. I find it harder to connect with people via text/written media though.

1 Like

I connect better with the opposite sex, i just have no love for macho bullshit!

Yeah I connect better with women. No idea why just find it easier

I get on well with everyone really. As @Orgasm_Chaser said males do come with less bitchiness and I find they are easier company but I think you get more back from relationships with females. They’re more likely to ask about your day/ex/job (and genuinely listen to the response) where a guy won’t instigate that sort of chat (in my experience).

2 Likes

@VanillaWithSprinkles i have worked with predominantly males and females and much prefer female company. I just have more in common with them.

1 Like

@WillC I go through phases with it. At the moment almost all the males in my life are frustrating the hell out of me with their thoughtlessness so I’m #teamfemale but I know for definite there have been years of my life where the majority of my pals have been guys and I’d seldom go out with other girls.

1 Like

@VanillaWithSprinkles i think sometimes the views of the opposite sex are more apt!

2 Likes

In general I definitely get on better with men! My close friends are probably split 50/50 men and women, but I definitely gravitate more towards men and feel more comfortable I guess around them. I definitely think my personality has aspects which would be considered more “masculine” too so this may also be a reason.

I think in society the general discourse about having a member of the opposite as a best friend is that it can never possibly just be platonic and I just don’t get this whatsoever! Seems bizarre to me but can often cause difficulties in relationships which is such a shame. I really value both my male and female friendships :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m going to buck the trend here. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m a curmudgeon and have recently discovered the horrors of the schoolgate. I am currently trying to build a Covid isolation travel box so I can avoid talking to anyone altogether. :slightly_smiling_face:

Space is limited. Mrs Chimp didn’t make the cut. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I tend to get on better with males, but it depends on their personality. Can’t relate much to the macho or sporty stuff, but I can with more nerdy stuff. I’m a bit of a tomboy, so “girly” things and chat don’t really come naturally to me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Mint-Monster I can’t be doing with the macho bullshit or sporty stuff either, I am a nerd a proud, it just means I’m passionate about what I love. I find women tend to be more attuned to the things I like,

2 Likes

Defo male… kids…teens…and grown men. Always knocked about with the lads growing up find they’re easier to talk to…they don’t hold grudges as much…feel more comfortable around them…but hey maybe it’s the male pheromone thing I have? It might be relaxing my brain…

:exploding_head:

1 Like