male orgasm without erection .

Yes i can say i do have a orgasm without being erect,Which has a super feeling and goes well with how/where i like to cum.

Ork wrote:

S&S wrote:

Seduced wrote:

MrBumcheeks wrote:

S&S wrote:

One of the most amazing things I have seen is a guy being brought to orgasm whilst wearing a cock cage - thinking about what that must feel like has me completely intrigued and I definitely want to give it a go when I can afford one of the good cages.

Bloody intense.

There is NO feeling in the world in my opinion quite like becoming erect (or trying to) while wearing a cock cage.

It's worth buying a cock cage just to experience, even if you're not going to use it for chastity purposes. Well I think so anyway :)

And I bought one for this precise reason, As above, I just havent got around to trying it yet lol.

Ive tried it on but I think I need to get some extensions or something for it as my balls nearly fell off due to lack of blood circulation!!! :O

Heh, well let me know if you get it to work out! I need more reasons to justify the £100 price tag :p

I got one of those for just under 30 quid on ebay XD lovehoney is great and all.... but that price for some plastic... customer service etc is worth paying for, but screw paying £100 for something so small and cheap to make.

I did this also and agree :)

Seduced wrote:

Ork wrote:

S&S wrote:

Seduced wrote:

MrBumcheeks wrote:

S&S wrote:

One of the most amazing things I have seen is a guy being brought to orgasm whilst wearing a cock cage - thinking about what that must feel like has me completely intrigued and I definitely want to give it a go when I can afford one of the good cages.

Bloody intense.

There is NO feeling in the world in my opinion quite like becoming erect (or trying to) while wearing a cock cage.

It's worth buying a cock cage just to experience, even if you're not going to use it for chastity purposes. Well I think so anyway :)

And I bought one for this precise reason, As above, I just havent got around to trying it yet lol.

Ive tried it on but I think I need to get some extensions or something for it as my balls nearly fell off due to lack of blood circulation!!! :O

Heh, well let me know if you get it to work out! I need more reasons to justify the £100 price tag :p

I got one of those for just under 30 quid on ebay XD lovehoney is great and all.... but that price for some plastic... customer service etc is worth paying for, but screw paying £100 for something so small and cheap to make.

I did this also and agree :)

And after looking around, holy crap I did not think they would be that cheap! Thanks a lot - now I'll have extra money to spend here :p

Cock Cage Crew to the rescue! lol :P

lads, How do I extend the CB-6000s??? If I can?

It crushes my balls on the largest ring so im guessing i need to extend the cage out to allow my giggleberries room to breath???