Male recommendations

Hi,

I am looking for a toy myself, now being single just would like to increase my pleasure for myself.
Since my split, things dont quite work like they used to and would like to enjoy time for myself again
Any recommendations, dont want expensive as I might not benefit as expected and not looking for anything anal play, not really my cup of tea, (not against it, just not my taste).

Thanks

2 Likes

I can highly recommend the Fleshlight Quickshot.

1 Like

Second fleshlights, but I’m also a huge fan of the Hot Octopuss Jett. It’s normally about £40 I think but often discounted in Lovehoney sales. It’s absolutely nuts and will give you a great hands free time :+1:

1 Like

Some good selections below , varied in price, but can recommend them all.

You do only get limited use on the above :point_up_2:, but reasonable priced to give a go before making bigger spend.

Great price at the moment with 50% off :point_up_2:

1 Like

@TPTS

I think a fleshlight is definitely your best bet! They are fantastic. There’s so many to choose from I can personally vouch for any of the THRUST range. However the slightly pricier Fleshlight Flight Pilot gets fantastic reviews also.

If you browse the LH site and narrow your search down to a few you like. Then you can post the opinions on the forum and get more specific recommendations. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

My partner owns toys from the thrust range and loves them all but his favourite is this toy. He said it’s just a nicer feeling and the clean up is less hassle.

2 Likes

That’s alright dude, I’d defo recommend trying out a fleshlight or textured stroker as they will certainly heighten your solo experience :blush:

1 Like

I think you get the consensus here, a Fleshlight is really great fun xxx

I also love Prostate toys too xxx

R xx

1 Like