Male sex toys available for testing!

Happy to test rings and strokers.

Noticed there are not always many reviews from gay males, so would like to address the balance!

Hi there. I'm new into the world of sex toys - and particularly sex toys for men. I'd be happy to write honest and detailed reviews about sex toys for men.

I'd love to test and review for you! :D

Hi Everyone!

Thank you all for your interest, all items have now been sent out to quite a few people selected from this thread.

Keep an eye out for my next post I will have female sex toys availble for testing!

Thanks again :)

Hi, I'm a new (and addicted) customer and have ordered quite a few things of which I've given an accurate and honest review so would love the excuse to have to try out a new toy

Hi Cazz.

I am ready and willing to test these toys! Count me in and hope to hear from you soon!

Hi I'm willing and ready to test any or all of those products if still required.

Thanks a lot.

Well up for testing, hope to hear soon

Thanks

sorry have got rid o my reply wrong thread.

My wife and I are new and would like to be testers when available. We have both agreed that we want to try new things together with no limitations. Can you please let me know if testing is still an option. We would be more than happy to leave prompt honest and sincere reviews.

I am up for testing and really enjoy writing reviews.Toys for men need reviews so they can get better. many thanks can't wait

Hello cazz, your more than welcome to send me some toys :) it would be good if you can get back to me soon

Hi Cazz... Love to be considered for an extender to test.... Thanks.

Sorry to disappoint people but every thing was sent out on the 22/05, if you look towards the top of the page.

LOL just noticed that now..... Really need to check the date of the original post in future.

Hi I Would love to have the opportunity to try new sex toys for males I will write the most honest reviews I can if I geta chance Thanks love honey

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Hi Everyone!

Thank you all for your interest, all items have now been sent out to quite a few people selected from this thread.

Keep an eye out for my next post I will have female sex toys availble for testing!

Thanks again :)

All the toys available on this post for testing was sent out in May! Keep an eye out for other forum posts, or add items on the tester page. Posting on this thread now won't really help as there isn't any items to send out now. xx

I'd love to try any of those

Thanks a lot :)

I will :) my other half deserves something nice x

Feeling like a Wally only just looking back through the post..darn it!