Male sex toys available for testing!

Hi Cazz,

We are happy to review any to :)

Thanks

Jg

I'll test any of it happily. Yay for Male Toy Testing!

Hi Cazz

It seems you may be a little inundated with volunteers! However, just to add to the growing list, I would love to receive something for my OH to trial. We have really only used LH to buy toys for me ...... I think he has been missing out :)

Hello Cazz,

I am available for testing if you wish.

I have reviewed some of your products before and loved the experience!

Thanks

Hi Cazz
Count me in would love to be considerd a tester
Not been lucky enought yet tho,
Here's hoping

Ive got some free time. Would love to test something.

Had a package this morning obviously from LH, well at least I hope it is. Brown Jiffy bag containing a round blue cock ring like a star shape but with 3 times as many points. Can't try it tonight as working, and Fridays I'm usually too intoxicated to even think about it lol.will review item the weekend sometime, I suppose i put the review in here ? As I can't see anywhere in my account to review it.

Hi Cazz. Happy to review any male products you are considering. Just let me know x

Hi Cazz, a bit late in seeing the post but will very happily test and review for LH customers. :)

The partner and I are very happy to as well, as ever! Xx

hi cazz i would be very willing to try sum of ur male toys for u and write a quick review for ya cheers

Hi would be willing to test and review ASAP

I would be more than happy to help!

spiceitup wrote:

Had a package this morning obviously from LH, well at least I hope it is. Brown Jiffy bag containing a round blue cock ring like a star shape but with 3 times as many points. Can't try it tonight as working, and Fridays I'm usually too intoxicated to even think about it lol.will review item the weekend sometime, I suppose i put the review in here ? As I can't see anywhere in my account to review it.

You use this link http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html if there was no name of the product with it, you describe it as best you can and then Lh staff match it up.

Well as a pair of little nymphos, we are happy to try out any toys - male, female, or trans*-purpose in our never ending hedonistic quest for the perfect orgasm

Mike is getting jelly over the awesome toys that I get to play with (I force them on him anyway though ) so he probably deserves a treat for himself !

...Speaking of forcing toys on him.... ... I have a boy to ambush in the shower. Toodle-loo!

Alice

We'd be happy to try out a few and review some toys ;-) x

I'd love to help out, had a few cock rings with mixed opinions but have been curious about the extenders for a while.

Would love to test and review some stuff. Count me in

Hi Cazz!

Strokers and Cock rings most welcome to test this week!

Cheers

I'm probably well down the pecking order, but I'm game. I've just put up my first three reviews of a personal delivery from last week, so I'm on a roll if there's anything left.

Cheers