Male sex toys

Hi everyone, hope you’re all good :smiley: I have been a little distant lately from the forum. My wife is going through a lot at the moment with what she thinks is the peri-menapause as she has done the symptom checker online & she ticks a lot of the boxes, so I’m trying to help her the best I can.
One of the main symptoms is loss of sex drive, which is horrible for both of us, but not the end of the world, we can work through it together & I’m supporting her all the way.
Unfortunately for me I have a high sex drive still at 40​:joy: so I’ve never bought a male sex toy & think now might be a good time to invest in some, can any of you recommend some good ones please?

1 Like

It has to be a Fleshlight for me, although looking on the site I was finding it difficult to find many/any.

1 Like

Hey @FD1 , I’m in a very similar situation with the wife, my sex drive and age. Actually good to see I have company (I guess). I’m avg size so I bought a clear fleshlight Go (it’s slightly shorter than the regular one). I like it, it’s easy to use and clean and dosent need to be bathed in renewing powder. I have a real skin like product that’s a pocket pussy (pussy on one end, mouth on the other). When it’s clean, dry and powdered it looks and feels (to touch) amazing but it needs renewal powder every time after use. Going forward I will avoid the real skin products.

Next I’m looking at a Tenga flip. And maybe one of those basic reversible sleeves. Further supporting the ease of use and cleanup perspective.

Sometimes I like heavier thicker lubes, but mostly when I use toys a thinner one is better.

That’s about it for my lessons learned wrt masturbators.

2 Likes

@FD1 Sorry to hear that regarding your wife.

I agree you should definitely go down the route of investing in a fleshlight or stroker. There’s plenty to choose from on the Lovehoney site, so much variety in price and design it’s hard to recommend one specifically.

Maybe have a browse narrowing down to several that you like. Then you can post them on the forum to get more specific recommendations if you wish.

1 Like

Hello

I bought my husband a flesh light just last week and it was an immediate success (I got the low down on it whilst at work via text lol) He already has a couple of realistic toys but the flesh light beats them all apparently.

We use a lot of toys and I’m always keen to see what others think of male toys in particular as I often feel you guys get left out of the party!

Good luck. I too am peri menopausal but at nearly 50 I’m hopefully close to the full menopause now. If it’s any consolation my sex drive has gone back through the roof again.

Take care

4 Likes

Another vote for the tenga fliphole here. We have 3 flashlights which a great, but the tenga is far more intense and soooo simple to clean and dry in comparison.

Also worth considering pairing up with a cock ring or a prostate massager at some point.

The love honey mains powered wand is also worth look. It’s not my go to for sure, but every now and again it can provide an orgasm like nothing else.

Hope that helps and all the best to both of you.

3 Likes

Hey, sorry to hear. Glad you’re supportive though!

For me I have a few go to:
Extra powerful magic wand w/ butterfly head attachment
Flashlight girls - stoya, Emily Willis or Alexis Texas
These are the two I have found the most success with, they are also ‘fuxxable’ so you can go hands free which is a nice change from masturbation.

You could also try:
Tenga egg for an initiation into the sensation
Tenga cups are also pretty good

2 Likes

Thanks for your help, what flashlight did you buy your husband?

Hi

I got the flesh light flight pilot which has adjustable suction.

He certainly enjoyed it !

As others have said sometimes adding in a cock ring helps, and we also have the love honey plug in wand which is amazing too. This is something we both use this fairly frequently either together or on our solo sessions.

I’d like to try a prostate massager on my husband but we are taking that very slowly…might that be an option for solo play for you?

1 Like

I’ll have a look at that one thank you :smiley:
Does the plug in wand have some sort of attachment’s for men?

I’ve never tried anything to do with my prostate with my wife or solo, but I have heard it can give us men the best orgasms, so who doesn’t want that​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Years ago I bought an earlier version of this, which we still use:

Which is good but the my husband finds the wand wand itself is also very effective, especially if run up and down his penis or around the underside of his balls if he’s on all four - it’s very powerful though, I will say that!

2 Likes

There’s 2 great attachments - the love honey one is opened ended but feels great, solid hands free sessions. The doc Johnson head honcho is closed on the end but feels sensational too, you just can’t add any stroking with it.

Great solo play and with the Mrs, if she’s up for it!

Yes! Apparently (I’m still reading up on it!) prostate massage is amazing for the recipient. Personally I’d love to see my husband achieve orgasm without either of us even touching his penis.

1 Like

Try tickling yourself with some of your wife’s toys, through underwear can be nice too. :heartbeat: