Realistic fleshlights

Hi all,

I am having to spend a lot of time away from my OH at the moment and I end up with the horny brain fog if I don’t keep on top of things. I am contemplating a realistic flashlight, however I am yet to talk to herself about it. I will talk to her when we catch up and will send her the links, maybe to choose one. The reason I want to involve her is I would like it to be a part of our bedroom play if I enjoy it.

I am worried, like some men do (I believe), that she may be upset by me wanting one or feel that I she isn’t enough etc etc. That is not the case, it is more that I get horny and bored with my hand.

Do any of you or your partners hate your fleshlight, find it intimidating or unpleasant to use with your partner? I am happy to hear good and bad comments about the reality of living with one of these in your bedroom.

Thank you all

3 Likes

I think your already doing a positive thing by involving her with choosing the toy :relieved:

4 Likes

@McGlovin

Yes great idea involving her in the selection process. I think that way by being open and honest you will minimise the risk of any negative feelings towards it and she will share in your excitement of choosing one. You could also suggest helping her choose a new toy of her own while you’re apart.

As difficult as it’s is spending time apart hopefully you will both have a positive experience.

2 Likes

I think as long as you speak to her and explain your reasoning, that’s all you can do. It’s possible she may not like it or she may feel more comfortable with a non realistic one, but you’ll only know that if you speak to her.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the positive replies so far folks.

1 Like

It sounds like you’re approaching it with shared communication and an emphasis on sensitivity which is a great start.

If realistic does cause an issue, there are lots of non realistic ones that may feeless threatening as they are designed to produce textures and sensations that are different from the real thing and so may feel less like it’s some form of replacement. Another thing to factor in is that the clean up is less than sexy!

Does she have any toys of her own or discussed any with you?

I had a fleshlight when my partner was working nights and we barely saw each other. She was more amused by it than seeing it as a threat and liked to use it as part of our play seeing what different reactions she could get from different techniques. She loves using my toys on me but is less comfortable about using her own!

2 Likes

I would love to try the Fleshlight for men ok think it would be a great toy for testing or just buying straight out I’ve never heard anything bad about them and I really want to get me one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like