Male toy Amnesty

Well was just reading on the rabbit amnesty and kudos to lovehoney on this. And was wondering any plans for a male toy recycling scheme as well, Im sure there are many Fleshlights and Tengas out there hiding in cupboards, under beds worn to nothing. Im sure a similar amnesty would be greatly appreciated.

Great idea but I imagine it would be impractical or not worth it. There's probably nothing worth recycling in a fleshlight! Motors or electronics might be useful but a lump of silicone maybe not.

Would be a good idea though!

I should imagine they might consider it with a fleshlight vibro perhaps?

LoveHoney - Bot says:

Any male sex toys with vibrating or mechanical parts can be recycled in the usual way through the amnesty.

However, as most male sex toys consist of just silicone or realistic feel materials only, and these are non-recyclable materials, it would not be cost effective to run a separate amnesty scheme for male sex toys.

Hey LoveHoney - Bot do you guys in LoveHoney land know of any materials like the jelly used in the tenga white/black that are biodegradable?

DesignDude wrote:

Hey LoveHoney - Bot do you guys in LoveHoney land know of any materials like the jelly used in the tenga white/black that are biodegradable?

According to the LH page in the tenga its silicone...

"Silicone is a synthetic rubber which contains bonded silicon (a natural element which found in sand and rock) and oxygen.

Silicone does not decompose but it is recyclable."

It is recyclable but probably not cost effective. So no to silicone.

I imagine you could have difficulties with a material like that couldn't you? Warm, damp places are usually good for degrading aren't they and the product would obviously need to be non porous.

A melon?External Media

yeah it seems like a very very unlikely thing to find! like you say, if it's going to be biodegradable it's going to fall apart pretty quickly after it has been used i reckon! Melons it is lol!

So long as it doesn't go back in the fruit bowl!

x

masterandslave wrote:

So long as it doesn't go back in the fruit bowl!

x

You don't want sticky melons then M&S?External Media

lmfao! melons and cream?...can't say it's a combination i've ever considered with actual fruit lol!

the logistics of a strawberrys and cream are just way beyond me on this one...lol