Mantric Rechargeable Wand Vibrator

Here’s the link to confirm which one I’m talking about.

On the back of how many sex toys do we own, I went through my basket and found a few items I haven’t used in a while and decided to charge them.

This looks to be fully charged and the light stops flashing, but I can’t for the life of me actually get it to turn on. When I hold the power button down, the light flashes and when I press the + it doesn’t turn on. I can’t remember if this has a travel lock or if I’m doing something wrong :joy:

Anyone help a girl out here?

@Lovehoney_Brenna not sure if you know the answer to this one

Have you tried pressing and holding the plus until it flashes and then a quick single press of the same button? I can’t remember off the top of my head with the wand but I know some of the other Mantrics work like that

I have two of these and one is having the same issue now, so hopefully you’ll get an answer!

I’ve tried all sorts of combinations of button presses :woman_shrugging:t2:

@Calie I feel I’ve done the same as @MsSubExperimenter and I can’t get it to work at all.

I’m sure there’s probably a simple fix but I can’t get my head around it :joy:

Ok I went for a hunt and found mine. I have the LH branded version but they are the exact same toy.

To turn it on, push and hold the power button for a few seconds and it will light up. Single press the power button and it will start vibrating.

Travel locks normally deactivate when you plug it in, so assuming it charged up fine, that shouldn’t be the issue

@Calie I was in the middle of writing that doesn’t work (and it doesn’t for the first time). I’ve just got it on now and I’ve completely no idea how I did it. I just tried the same thing I thought I did before and now I can’t figure it out again :joy::woman_facepalming:t3:

Thanks @Calie :blush: glad you got it working @ChloJakes I’ll give it a go when I go upstairs later!

:crossed_fingers:t2:

@Calie @MsSubExperimenter okay I’ve got it:

Hold down power button so it vibrates and flashes
Press power button down until coloured sequence starts
Press power button again and it starts to vibrate

@MsSubExperimenter weirdly if I turn it off now, on the second round you have to do step one twice :woman_shrugging:t3:

Thank you for your helps 🩷