Married affairs

I’m happily married .. and my wife doesn’t mind me having some fun.. where can I find a friend for a married affair .. someone in the same situation without using one of these websites? Looking at them they all seem to cost a small fortune!

Are you both looking to be in an open relationship? And have you set some ground rules? Just before you make any rash decisions you should think if it will do good for your relationship and Make you closer as a couple.

My ex and I (him writing) had occasional affairs and we never spoke about the details or asked the other one for details. It was a sort of open relationship but I felt (and she must have done too) that admitting to it would spoil the arrangement, it would be out in the open and would have to be faced.

I found my partners through work and through outside interests and think she did too. Joining a contact group would have been too blatant. if you have a true open relationship though, you could join such a group or even have separate profiles on something like Fabswingers. The danger of all this is falling in love and ruining the marriage; a bit of casual sex is OK as long as it stays just for fun.