Married Man and Me??

Should I be having sex with a married man???
This has been going on a long time and I cannot resist our chats and we only met up 3 4 times a year. He doesnt always get in touch with me as he knows ite will go too far and possibly risk his married life.
So my question is.... Should i give up on my Kinky Married Man?

Simple answer is no. You shouldn't be having sex with a married man. I think you know that deep down but don't want to admit it.

However, he shouldn't be having sex outwith his marriage unless his wife has agreed to this deal. If you get found out you will be the one who gets the backlash. You will be the homewrecker, the whore etc and it is so hard to shift that. Years on and I'm still facing the consequences of my actions.

Yes...Give up your 'Kinky Married man'!!!

Put your self in his wife's position - imagine her pain.

My ex-husband 'shagged' around for a few years before I realized, I was a busy mum of 3 small children, working from home too - to make ends meet and even to earn extra money so he could go out to 'play darts'. His betrayal broke my heart, left my kids alone with just me, a mother suffering an emotional breakdown for a couple of years. It honestly almost destroyed me. A couple of decades later I'm happy in a good relationship - but my confidence is still nowhere near where it was before my ex made me feel totally worthless.

You have obviously no concept of how she would feel if the truth came out - or you wouldn't even contemplate sleeping with him. She obviously doesn't know or agree to this as you say it may risk his married life. Even if he isn't happy with her, you should wait until he leaves. I mean, why would you want to break up a marriage? why would you want to cause another woman pain?

Yes. It’s wrong and I think you already know that. There are so many single men out there. Don’t go for someone who is already taken unless they are in a clear open relationship as you’re just going to get hurt and hurt other people.

Think of the pain this woman would have to go through if she were to ever find out. Being cheated on is one of the worst feelings in the world. If he’s saying it “may risk his married life” she clearly doesn’t know or agree with him sleeping with someone else. To me, it sounds like he isn’t worth the time you’re spending on him. Call it off, block him on everything and move on.

Find yourself someone better!

NatandTom wrote:

Yes. It’s wrong and I think you already know that. There are so many single men out there. Don’t go for someone who is already taken unless they are in a clear open relationship as you’re just going to get hurt and hurt other people.

Think of the pain this woman would have to go through if she were to ever find out. Being cheated on is one of the worst feelings in the world. If he’s saying it “may risk his married life” she clearly doesn’t know or agree with him sleeping with someone else. To me, it sounds like he isn’t worth the time you’re spending on him. Call it off, block him on everything and move on.

+1 Very well said, and I 100% agree - another definite no from me xx

Miss115 wrote:

Should I be having sex with a married man???
This has been going on a long time and I cannot resist our chats and we only met up 3 4 times a year. He doesnt always get in touch with me as he knows ite will go too far and possibly risk his married life.
So my question is.... Should i give up on my Kinky Married Man?

You should only have sex with a married man your married too unless you have already agreed to an open relationship. I don’t know if your married but if you are that means you need to talk to your partner,  he has to chat with his wife. What do you think she would say if you phoned her and asked her? Would you have the courage?

Everyone else here has said what needs to be said, you should definitely stop talking and seeing this man! Block him and delete him from your life.
He is weak, you need to be the strong one to do what's right.

Thanks everyone for being honest. You are all right i know its wrong. There is 10years history with us before he was married.

Apparently they dont have sexual relations but thats what i am told. I know he lies to his wifes so he will also lie to me.
I do not want to upset his wife at all. I never ever would do anything to hurt her. I feel bad for her and i have told him on several occasions we would never be together if things were diffrent.
He doesnt want to leave her either nor would i expect him too. Its sex, good sex but he is the cheater as i am single. He needs to be honest and sort his marriage out and i need to move on once and for all.

Thanks to the person who commented I deserve better. I do.

I am no, you should not have the sex with married man, unless he and his wife agreed to open relationship. I have a friend who has agreement that they both can have lovers, so if it was her husband, I would say go ahead. His wife agreed to it and I know she has sometimes lovers too.

Otherwise you can really hurt her feelings. And it is possible that their sex life is not what he would expect, but he should talk to his wife and try to work on it by seeing if something can be done to improve the situation.

I do not know about their particular situation, but Tbh, I admit I do not know how I would react in some situations, like my partner cutting me off from any sex for years and years. I am not sure if I would stick or walk away. I guess it would depend how much I loved them and if we had kids. Probably would try to get the signs before being married ideally.

Do you really need to ask that question? The very fact you HAVE asked it suggests you know it's wrong...are you looking for someone to say 'yeah, crack on..it's ok'...well, it isn't...you are going to cause a lot of heartache for an innocent person (his wife) because you and he are being selfish....damage your own lives by all means, but don't f**k with other people's who haven't asked to be involved in it.....

I am going to cause a lot of heartache!! It is him that keeps this going and i have asked on numerous occasions for it to stop.
It is my responsibility which i understand.

Do you not think HE has something to do with all of this??? HE is not being honest and HE is being weak not addressing issues with his wife.

I have nothing to do with any of that. He chooses not to address the issues, I have said to him before speak to her tell her how you feel. They do not discuss their sexual relations together. Maybe I am being far too trusting but I actually do believe him when he tells me there is nothing sexually between them.

When I posted I wanted to ask the question as yes I know the anwser but everyones response has pretty much made me realise that I am the Single person with no commitments. I am not cheating I am not going behinds anyones back. He is and if he will do it to her he would do it to me.

I am going to cause a lot of heartache!! It is him that keeps this going and i have asked on numerous occasions for it to stop.

Do you not think HE has something to do with all of this??? HE is not being honest and HE is being weak not addressing issues with his wife.

I have nothing to do with any of that. He chooses not to address the issues, I have said to him before speak to her tell her how you feel. They do not discuss their sexual relations together. Maybe I am being far too trusting but I actually do believe him when he tells me there is nothing sexually between them.

When I posted I wanted to ask the question as yes I know the anwser but everyones response has pretty much made me realise that I am the Single person with no commitments. I am not cheating I am not going behinds anyones back. He is and if he will do it to her he would do it to me.

Stop this now...before anyone gets hurt ! Have you considered that if hes cheating on his wife with you...he could easily be going with other women too....food for thought xx

Yes you're both as bas as each other. Knock it on the head and move on. Find someone that is your own.

Inagine you settle down with someone, and you get married. How would you feel if your husband was sleeping with someone else behind your back?

Stop. Stop, like, yesterday!

I've been cheated on twice and when you find out it feels like your world has fallen apart.

You deserve a man for YOU and the wife deserves the respect that she's not being cheated on.

Stop. Now.

Miss115 wrote:

I have nothing to do with any of that. He chooses not to address the issues, I have said to him before speak to her tell her how you feel. They do not discuss their sexual relations together.

Takes 2 to tango, you seem fully aware of the situation if you trust what he is telling you. Only innocent party in this is his wife and you need to acknowledge that. I agree he needs to talk to his wife and take responsibility but that doesn’t negate your role in this.

If you’d met him, not known he was married, had sex never thinking he was married you would also be innocent but you know too much to pretend that you have no control over this situation, you’re going to have to step up on this one I’m afraid.

Miss115 wrote:

You asked the question if it's okay for you to sleep with a married man. Not if it's okay for him to be sleeping with you. Yes, it is his responsibility to not be a piece of shit but you clearly know it's wrong and it IS wrong for someone to sleep with someone else's husband if the married couple aren't in an open relationship. Everybody in this post stated that and it is without question that everybody thinks that the husband is an ass.

Sure, you have no commitments. However that does not make you sleeping with a married man right, and it is also your responsibility not to do it. If you want to do it anyway it's your choice but it is your responsibility as well as the husband's; the fact that BOTH of you are deliberately hurting another woman even if you are the single party and he's the one doing the cheating. You are still knowingly hurting another person.