help

i have been skypeing a married lady for the past week and she wants me to go and she wants me to meet up and have sex with her. the thing is i really want to and so does she but we have fallen for each other but we know it cant go any where. i really like her and she likes me but i dont know what to do after.

can someone help me please any advice would be great

personally chick i think you should just leave it where it is.... you will end up getting hurt. by you saying you both know it cant go anywhere that shes admited she wont leave her hubby?xx

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

personally chick i think you should just leave it where it is.... you will end up getting hurt. by you saying you both know it cant go anywhere that shes admited she wont leave her hubby?xx

i agree with you but i really want to meet her shes nice and shes funny and always makes me smile x

It be more trouble than it is worth but it is really up to you what you do. I personally would try avoid this situation no matter how hard it is for you especially knowing nothing can come from it.

I dont believe you can really fall in love on skype....oh and how big is her hubby?

Maybe its lush more than it love x

Leave it as a skype as you said it cant be anymore so why risk getting hurt x

to be honest we both want to and to be honest i dont care about getting hurt thats not the thing im worried about its the meeting up part because she might not like me in person x

Having had a few online experiences, I think it is easy to get carried away with the excitement of Skype etc, however the reality can be very, very different, the two are almost impossible to correlate in my experience. With this lady, her being married is adding an additional extra complication that you could probably do without. To be frank if it's just a shag you're after there are probably easier ones available than one with a potential angry husband attached... Equally the fact there is a potential angry husband attached means it probably can't be anything more than a shag...

I have had both great and horrendous experiences online, even with the Skype thing added in, so you have seen them in person, chatted etc, but it still can be very different when you're sitting across from each other. It's easy to be more daring, more flirtatious, just different from how you ordinarily are in real life, so this often means that the 'person' you have fallen for isn't who they really are at all. I'm not suggesting she is faking merely that people are just different online when they relish in the freedom. As she is married, she is probably revelling in all the attention you are giving her, that may well be very different from that which she gets at home, all of which is very exciting, women like flattery and attention after all...

It's not for anyone to say what you should or shouldn't do, but it's for you to weigh up all sides and consequences and determine if you think it's worth it or not...

I won't bother meeting her, she said she married, a women like that can't be trusted, if in all her OH should be angry at her! but you know most blokes would go mental!

So avoid the trouble, please don't it!

but if you want to do it, then make sure your packing heat under your coat! you don't want thing getting too heavy for yourself! But its not worth it for her!

If she's married and her OH doesn't know about yours two meeting then i would leave it and not see her. Too many people could get hurt. I do believe you can fall in love online (maybe not in a week though) but sometimes you have to leave your feelings behind and do whats right.

CorrieA wrote:

If she's married and her OH doesn't know about yours two meeting then i would leave it and not see her. Too many people could get hurt. I do believe you can fall in love online (maybe not in a week though) but sometimes you have to leave your feelings behind and do whats right.

I completely agree with this. If she felt as strongly about you, then she wouldn't be just wanting a shag. She obviously has no intention to leave her husband so is using both of you and showing neither any respect.

bigcock1989 wrote:

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

i agree with you but i really want to meet her shes nice and shes funny and always makes me smile x

I have to agree with naughtywildfun90. It's easy to get carried away when when you meet someone on line especially on a site like this. But it's not how people behave in the reality in day to day life. Cheeky comments and harmless flirting is one thing, but meeting up for sex is quite another.

This definitely isnt worth the hassle. Everybody is right, too many people could get hurt. Most importantly, her husband. How would you feel if she was your wife and she was skyping another man and planning to meet him. Personally I wouldn't trust her and I wouldn't want to get involved.

By the sounds of it though, you've already made up your mind about going to meet her. If you decide to then of course no judgement but just think about the consequences before you do it...

I agree with these guys... Best leave it where it is as it will only end in tears. Good luck and there are plenty more fish in the sea...!

Xx

I say do it, got to look out for yourself, shes obiviously not happy if shes looking to play away and you never know how these things can end up.

Just be on the look out for the angry other half, be prepared to deal with the shit storm and if you get a slap well you cant say you didnt deserve it.

Hmm I would say leave it be.... if they are happy with their OH then you shouldn't really mess with it... but if they aren't then why not? It would just be easier if they weren't married! a big discussion I think is needed! x

aint it funny and the fact im his gf and just had his baby 5 months ago wot a lovely bloke

so people plz tell me wot do i do

I'm going to go way out on a limb, kate, and guess that you're the same person having a laugh with us. In which case, wot to do is nothing.