massage

Do the female members here enjoy two handed or one handed, (partner lying by her side) massage, head to toe or reverse, special attention around tops of thighs, (two handed, partner straddling) lying on tummy, special attention to breasts/nipples when on her back, any other erogenous zones not covered ? lol.

One of our favourites is coconut butter, looking to see and try whats on LH.

I love a nice massage and I imagine most people do, male and female alike. Massages feel fantastic if done with some kind of passion. I cant count the times I have been offered a massage only to receive a few minute sporadic rubbing and a rush to the "sex" When the massager seems bored, hurried or just not in the moment, it doesnt feel as good.

Massages are extremely relaxing and if done right, extremely erotic too.

I love to give and recieve massages, I like to start the OH with a nice neck massage, we have various massage oils and move onto the back etc, at times the massage doesn't have to end in sex at least with the OH.

Recently I was attending a professional masseur, recommended by the osteopath I was visiting and she, the masseur, gave the most amazing deep tissue massage, I knew I was in for it, when I could see her bracing her feet against the wall. Nothing sexual at all but when she was finished I felt amazing and at times shattered.

The OH does give excellent erotic massges,

I love having a massage, as fluffbags said I imagine most people do.

Full body massage for me, although I usually build up most tension on the shoulders and lower back.

I like giving massages too! Actually keep meaning to look for some nice massage oil, never have time to get out to the shops thou and I dislike getting them online because I can't smell them.

came across some coconut body butter at of all places a saturday market, £1 a tub, thought what the heck, takes a short while to work into the skin but thats what a massage should be all about, "hands on time" lol, anybody got ant other recommendations ?

I'm a big fan of massage too. Every now and then we do a role play of my Husband being the Masuse and me being the client. He takes things a little too far because he cant help himself and i pretend to be all flustered about it. lol!

Oooooh that sounds like a fun idea well acted out lol

I love massages, giving and receiving. I remember the first time me and my partner gave each other massages, on a weekend away in York, we hadn't been together long and nobody had ever given him a massage before! I felt this must be put right and took my time, really enjoyed the closeness. It doesn't have to lead to sex, sometimes it's nice to just light a few candles, bath together, massage oils, just have together time, get nice and relaxed then cuddles and sleep.

Sex is good too of course.

trailerguy61 wrote:

came across some coconut body butter at of all places a saturday market, £1 a tub, thought what the heck, takes a short while to work into the skin but thats what a massage should be all about, "hands on time" lol, anybody got ant other recommendations ?

I love the Booty Parlour massage oil but I've just found out its been discontinued! Will try the body butter thanks for the tip.

I really like the massage candles, got some really nice scented ones. Really want to try this one but I think it's a bit expensive.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14835

I think I could sit and get my feet massaged all day long I absolutely love it! I like my OH to straddle my back and massage me with 2 hands, move onto my legs and massage my thighs to tease me. Laying with my head in his lap while he massages my shoulders/chest is nice, the longer he resists my nipples the crazier it drives me!

I'm not very confident at giving massages, always worried I'm doing it wrong as I'm pretty clueless!

I love massages and T loves giving them which is a bonus I love his hands all over me it such a lovely thing to give & recieve . I love it when we use the wax candles I love it - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22439

Love a nice massage as foreplay or just to relax and love giving them to especially a full body one.

It took my partner a while to let me near his feet as he doesn't like them for some reason but now he loves me rubbing his feet when we're watching tv. Although it does send him to sleep sometimes :)

I enjoy giving a back massage, straddling her back, feels very nice

I enjoy being on the receiving end . Especially after a hard day at work and working out.

I really rate giving and receiving. Only problem is we never get one on the same day as we loose control and start boinking....