Masturbating

Does anyone else get the feeling in there balls when they haven’t ejaculated in a while. The urge to need to wank?

3 Likes

Bit difficult for me considering that I don’t have balls. But I do get the urge to masturbate if I haven’t for a little while.
Hubby does though and most of the time he likes it when I masturbate him, says he finds it more of a turn on watching me bringing to cum, and clean up after :yum:

3 Likes

I get horny and fancy playing not sure I get the feeling in my balls though

How long do you go without ?

Ive gone a few days before

(post deleted by author)

Dont really get a feeling in my ball, just get horny a feel the urge to masturbate

1 Like

This is inappropriate behaviour, please go and read the rules.

Isn’t that called blue ball or something?! I know some men with particular high testosterone get this and have to ejaculate regularly as their sperm production don’t stop and just builds up

1 Like

Either masturbate or fuck. Usually we do the latter.

Bit difficult for me considering that… it is rare for a day to go by without masturbating, let alone ‘a while’.

Why wait?

Because I don’t fancy doing it some days. Some days I do and some I don’t. Just don’t get the urge to do it every day.

I’m not sure it’s fully in my balls probably more like my prostrate but feel pressure building up inside if I haven’t cum for a few days. If the Mrs is making me wait it gets quite bad. She only seems to want a bonk on a weekend so usually go for a mid week release. Can really feel the difference after I cum.