Masturbation fast

Well been meaning to post this but keep forgetting. Im trying a masturvation ban for 30 days, just to see my self control, lucky to say Im on Day 17 today and going strong, though continuous urges you never realise how horny you are until you dont do it.

So what I wanted to know is has anyone else done anything like this, how long did you last, and any advice for me?

If you use the search function in the top right corner of your screen by your username, and search for "chastity", I'm sure you'll find plenty of relevant information. :)

Or you might try "orgasm control" or "orgasm denial".

not really into chasity devices too restrictive, i wan to be free and have temptation there but i choose to deny it i guess, rather it forced on me

abstinence sure doesn't work for me!

Unfortunately the less I have sex the more I want it and the more I have it the more I want it...I think I must have an "horny" button thats permantly set to on!

xxKPxx

jackador123 wrote:

not really into chasity devices too restrictive, i wan to be free and have temptation there but i choose to deny it i guess, rather it forced on me

Chastity can be done with or without a chastity device. Chastity behaviour is different to and regardless of devices. Religious people are chaste without chastity devices.

So your assumption that chastity must include a device is incorrect. There is much information in the other threads on this topic. Please post in one of those.

jackador123 wrote:

Well been meaning to post this but keep forgetting. Im trying a masturvation ban for 30 days, just to see my self control, lucky to say Im on Day 17 today and going strong, though continuous urges you never realise how horny you are until you dont do it.

So what I wanted to know is has anyone else done anything like this, how long did you last, and any advice for me?

I've never done it, nor would I try it! I don't really see... why? Not trying to belittle what you're doing OP, I just don't really get your motivation! What makes you want to do it? Or not do it, as the case may be!

No point me trying it.... would fail miserably...

Well... I can do it the other way round if thats ok instead?

I don't like to deny myself, only if I'm teasing myself to the edge and then I last about three to four hours! I couldn't go too long with out an orgasm I enjoy them too much. The longest I went without one was 3 months, that was many years ago in the 90s when I was on the contraceptive injection, it killed my sex drive stone dead - I came off it, my sex drive came back. So that was not by choice but as an adverse side effect.

The longest I went by choice was about two weeks after I gave birth! Then I was back to my favourite habit!

So I font think I would personally want to go without that long - I know I wouldn't last!

Oh blimey. Good luck! I tried that for 30 days and lived, but it was still frustrating.

Just try to keep your mind and body active in other ways. Play a lot of sports, the rush afterwards could take your mind off masturbation. And if you still feel the urge, just think of something really unsexy. Like doing it with Gordon Brown or something. If you usually fantasise about stuff, find ways to sabotage it in your mind. And stay away from anything that arouses you at all. Think unsexy thoughts usually helps though. You could picture your mother, like in that Friends episode, but I think that's a little too creepy.

You may find yourself overindulging in other aspects, like eating or sleeping more to make up for what you are missing, especially if you masturbate for stress relief. Definitely find a hobby that is totally unrelated to sex or masturbation. Like stamp collecting lol.

As I am a female, this stuff may not work for you, but give it a shot. I don't know just how voracious a man's sex drive can be, but do your best and again, good luck!

Don't you lick stamps LL?

Unrelated hobby... ermm... buy a pet! A perfect anti-wank device!

lol picture mother eww eww eww...lol

jackador123 wrote:

i think most guys would have an issue letting an image of their mother come into their mind when they have a hard-on!! x

poppy904 wrote:

jackador123 wrote:

i think most guys would have an issue letting an image of their mother come into their mind when they have a hard-on!! x

Not if you ask Sigmund!External Media

Nexas wrote:

I always fail when I try these things LOL

Just do it as I do, masturbate fast instead... Much easier.

Nexas wrote:

WandA wrote:

Nexas wrote:

I always fail when I try these things LOL

Just do it as I do, masturbate fast instead... Much easier.

LMFAO THat's what I read this as at first. I thought it was going to be about masturbation speed LMAO

A new thread -

Maturbation fast:

If it smoke should I stop! I'm I doing it too fast?!