Masturbation….how often?

For me, it varies pretty vastly. I’ve gone from years of multiple times a day to only every few months at times. I imagine this is likely due to circumstances with my mental health, but who knows? As of right now, it’s generally a few times a week. Who knows when that will change.

1 Like

I used to be daily but it is now normally every other day.

1 Like

Twice a day in stockings/tights or panties

2 Likes

I’m usually 4/5 times a week. Depends what mood I’m in, usually like to have some me time when kids in school, hubby in work. Can relax and really enjoy it

4 Likes

Solo. we indulge about once a week for the both of us.

Masturbating together at least once a week.

Full sex, anal or pegging an average of two times a week. Unless we are on holiday then we go into overdrive :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I go through stages sometimes I can go weeks without masturbating other ones once a week, but for some reason this past week it’s been nearly every day

1 Like

Up until recently I very rarely masturbated as I preferred sex with my OH. My OH openly admits that she enjoys a little “me time” and will go into the bedroom and play on her own. However, our relationship has got a little strained, so neither of us are in the mood for sex, which has led me to masturbate more frequently, maybe once a fortnight. I’m not sure if she isn’t playing alone as much.

I’d say 4/5 times a week on average depending in work stress… although I’m on holiday next week so that could change!

4 Likes

Enjoy masturbating every day. Love being hard and edging but often only cum once or twice a week as this makes it more intense

Every day.

3 Likes

Those few quiet moments each morning.

2 Likes

Pretty much every day sometimes a few times a day. Mostly with toys.

3 Likes

Could see lots of forums on when you last had fun masterbation but not one on how often you masterbate…

1 Like

Once a day - usually at night just before I go to sleep; helps me relax lol. If I’m home alone I’ll sneak an extra one or two in if I have some spare time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Usually solo 3-4 times a week and mutual with wife 3-4 times. Always horny seems like

2 Likes

I wish I had more time to, don’t seem to find the time :rofl: @jules1270

2 Likes

Since I finished 24 rounds of chemotherapy over the last 30 months at least daily. During treatments maybe 3 times total. I never had any desires. Now that I’m done with treatment I’m like a guy going thru puberty always popping a boner and always horny.
My 13th wedding anniversary is this weekend and my wife’s Aunt Flow has arrived in time to be clear and make this a magical weekend with 13 new sex toys for both of us from me. :wink:

3 Likes

Every other day I’d say, sometimes there’s just not the time in the day but when there is I make the most if it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That is from really sexy to me.
Every now and then we watch each other masturbate

1 Like

Far too much

1 Like