Masturbation - public places

I have always preferred mountain lakes, mill lodges etc for my nocturnal immersions. Some of the out of the way places (e.mail me for details) mean you can strip off and wander down to the water naked, usually induces a state of weed dragging erection that simply aches to be relieved !!! Not got to the stage of walking through banks of stinging nettles nude yet, but know some that do !!

TB

I keep having naughty thoughts about pleasuring oneself amonst the grass or in the water now, sun on my skin.... mmm lovely lol

Thanks for the mental image TB

For me it's got to be in a cottage deep in the forest with a lovely roaring fire keeping me and my bette rhalf warm on a nice fluffy rug or something.....well that or on the beach with people watching...hee hee just try and stop us :D

On the balcony at the top floor of our apartments on holiday last year.

It was the middle of the night and really hot and felt soooo naughty

The other half was there too, but couldnt move towards me in case he drew attention to us.

Definatly one for the scrap book...

x

BeeBeex wrote:

On the balcony at the top floor of our apartments on holiday last year.

It was the middle of the night and really hot and felt soooo naughty External Media

The other half was there too, but couldnt move towards me in case he drew attention to us.

Definatly one for the scrap book...

x

A totally sexy visual that....thks BeeBeex

Wanking in public places- don't know if lying there naked studying for my A levels, in a grassy woodland clearing counts. Ostensibly working on my tan but just happened to get bored and flipped over, tried to shoot down the mozzies when l came !!!

TB

Just remembered - A very quiet leisure centre near where I live, in the Jaccuzi. Not that great, would have been better if there was someone else doing it for me...

I was wanked off in the back of a history lesson. I lurrrved this lass but I was terrified of her, she was a man eater. It was sort of a 'well I'm not backing down' moment, never got caught. Was fecking amazing, I think lasted quie well for a 15 year old lad! She showed me the world after that!

I shared a student house with 11 others in my 2nd year. During one 'film night' I was lying spooning my BF on one of the settees during a film and managed to jerk him off under the blanket without anyone else noticing. Bit of a mess for him to clean up when he got back to our room though lol but hot as hell at the time.

Film must have been a bit wank then!! haha

Morbidia wrote:

I masturbated at a sleepover, while all the other girls were lying in the dark chatting, and i was oddly horny, lol, when i was about 15

x x x

Shades of Emanuelle eh Morbidia !!!

TB

Done a few in the cubicles when younger, was at the gym in te pool, was climbing out of the pool up the ladder, the lady before me was wearing a thong swimsuit, my nose must have been tickling her pert cheeks, she slippied a rung getting out so nearly landed on my face (shame she missed!), anyway I had to race off & punish myself in the toilets. Husband wasn't to happy me gawping so I had to 'solve the problem'!

in the beaches of dubai in the nude lol whilst in the water a few weeks ago

rampant123 wrote:

in the beaches of dubai in the nude lol whilst in the water a few weeks ago

So you're that dude on the news!

I had a quick one today in Starbucks...don't ask

xxx

I have HAD to do so in various London government establishments shortly after getting together with my now mrs.

She turned me on so much I needed to relieve the pressure throughout the day after leaving her place and knowing I would not return there for a few days

I shot my load ones in a jacuzzi - i was relaxing at a day Spa - before a massage - and naturally i was naked and i slid over to one of the water jets and i was so horny and hard - and let the water hit the unerside of my cock head - at the join...sheesh....I came in no time - no touching.....the floaters after were a problem but i scooped most of them out....

That's just wrong! I've got visions of some sweet old dear with a 'Something about Mary' dangling off her ear! A bit of respect for those around you please! Would you piss in the tea urn at work?..... Same thing!

Hahahahahahahahaha *is almost crying laughing*

Mucky you have such a way with words!!! I loves you!!!! hahaha

x x x x x x x

I know - I fet a bit embarressed about it - but was taken by the moment....it was pretty unexpected as i really didnt think i was going to get off on the water hitting my cock like that....and it was very quick...