Masturbation - public places

Ok so here is one for you - who has masturbated and enjoyed it in a public place - out in the open, on a balcony or in the car while driving. I love it out on our balcony in the sun...and especially like whiping out my cock and stroking when in the car on a long drive - or when feeling particularly in the city with the thought of perhaps being spotted by a woman when she drives past is particularly exciting? Having an orgasm in this position is extremely er....difficult....*s* so I try not to have one when driving...lets hear your experiences....

Sensible head here sorry. Wanking whilst driving?????? No respect from me for that sorry. That's just foolish and a danger to others. If you mean wanking in the car when its pulled over then I am still not impressed as what if the "woman driving past" is actually a woman with small children driving past?

Have to agree with NB here. Anything distracting while driving is not on - if you were to cause and accident and harm my child thanks to being distracted believe me it wold be the last time you used it for anything... irresponsible. It is afterall widely accepted that using a phone or drinking etc are qwrong when driving and this is no different.

Also as mentioned before if a woman can catch you, so could a child, or anyone else. The rsik of getting caught is a thrill bu even so there is a time and place for everything.

Honestly, I'm far from prudish... my first reaction on reading the title of this post was to come in and recount my own tales, particularly from when I worked in a convent of all places... :p

Guys - 100% right - i guess i wasnt thinking...so no more wanking whist in the car for me - cant believe I did not think it thru...i guess the moment got the better of me....

Bigbrownblowjobeyes...would love to hear your tales....

There's wanking out doors & wanking in public. The cheeky wank in the bushes is a bit different from stroking one off during the rush hour gridlock. Sounds like you actually want to be seen rather than the thrill of the possibility. Remember George Michael, didn't work out too well for him, If you want to be watched whilst whacking off I would advise a sex web cam site, club or dogging where everyone knows what there getting.

I'm no prude & enjoy outdoor fun as much as the next man but we always stay secluded to prevent exposure. Think of the backlash that could happen if the wife of kid tells thier dad!?

Hope you find a happy comprimise.

Well let me put this into context - I certainly do not wank and drive at every opportunity - found myself driving in moving traffic - no one mentioned gridlock at all - and was in a particularly horny mood - the shorts i had on had an open fly and hey - the fella was in a state of a semi - and i stroked - it was a great feeling - and the THOUGHT of being seen by a passing WOMAN was particularly exciting - now - i drive a 4x4 - so the reality of being spotted by a person in a sedan there the drivers head is about 2 foot lower that the window when they pass - is pretty small I'd say? The other time was out on the open road - I assure you no one on the side of the road who is tall enough or fast enough to see....

But - to get back to the point - the THOUGHT was nice...sheesh...

its all about gauging the right moments as no one wants to get caught by unsuspecting ppl

Totally agree ....Kman

Idlemaster wrote:

Well let me put this into context - I certainly do not wank and drive at every opportunity - found myself driving in moving traffic - no one mentioned gridlock at all - and was in a particularly horny mood - the shorts i had on had an open fly and hey - the fella was in a state of a semi - and i stroked - it was a great feeling - and the THOUGHT of being seen by a passing WOMAN was particularly exciting - now - i drive a 4x4 - so the reality of being spotted by a person in a sedan there the drivers head is about 2 foot lower that the window when they pass - is pretty small I'd say? The other time was out on the open road - I assure you no one on the side of the road who is tall enough or fast enough to see....

But - to get back to the point - the THOUGHT was nice...sheesh...

Did the thought "I could lose control of my vehicle and kill someone" never occur to you?

Terminal 3 car park, London Heathrow. Was in the (company) car, waiting for two delayed passengers.

*hangs head in shame*.

OOOOOOO......like that........i used to work at an airport.........getting airside and finding the little places!!!! mmmmmmmm

JJxx

lying in the sun during the summer, listening to ipod seems like a lifetime away now

Jojo - have added you to MSN hope you don't mind? Which airport..?

I jerked off infront of me lil lady to distract her from playin Guitar Hero and it worked alright!!!
Hee hee a great way to spend the holidays :D

hahahahahahaha, you cheeky bugger you :-P i bet she hit you for that

x x x x x

Oh no she kept on blushing and getting all hot under the collar ;)

I have previous for skinny dipping at night in remote locations, and some less so. Luckily l am not quite chalky white and so spurting my load and the necessary preamble run little risk of discovery. I have also paddled across a lake at night on a duckboard - just in case l got cramp and ended up like Shane in Emmerdale!!! Both l found particularly explosive....any other skinny dippers among you campers!!!

Tallboy

I'm a huge skinny dipping fan!! :)

Me too - nothing like a skinny dip - in summer i do it early morning ans late afternoon just before the sun goes down - here at home - in our pool....