Masturbation

Do you masturbate full naked or keep some clothes on?

3 Likes

All depends on the situation, the place , the time , the time frame. Rubbing one out quickly could just be sliding a hand down trousers , alone in the house tend to pop on nice lingerie , a slow soft lazy play in bed has to be naked.

7 Likes

I’m usually naked, but I spend a lot of my spare time naked so it just makes sense that way :rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah that makes sense! definitely depends on the situation

2 Likes

Haha I feel that! No choice to be made when you’re already naked

2 Likes

Sometimes i like to get all off. You know like when you need to do a hangover shi…poo? And you get fully nude to properly enjoy it? That.
And sometimes trousers down does the job fine, keeps legs warm. And thats for masturbating i should clarify

1 Like

Haha yup. I get that completely. And I feel the same way, for both!

2 Likes

False dichotomy. Everyon’s full naked under their clothes.

I tend to get horny shortly after I get up. I have my robe on, and have cum inside it. Am I naked, or clothed?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: for me it’s 80% naked

2 Likes

I try to be naked when I have a play, but I love to be risky so some times I can’t get naked and have to be quick, pants down shirt slightly undone.

1 Like

I find being clothed with trousers a little way down most exciting; it’s the thought of taking them down. Most often I lie in bed and keep my briefs fully on or pulled down to my thighs depending what I’m doing. The tightness of the material restraining my penis as it expands feels really good to me. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Just depends on how rushed i might feel.

1 Like

Usually keep my top on but will be completely naked from the waist down.

3 Likes

Depends on when and where, can be from fully dressed to fully naked.