Maximum Physical Pleasure

Let's say you want to have an orgasm that was so good you passed out, how would you do it? What would you use to do it?

For me I would need help from my fetish, some acidic lube and a soft toy that I could squeeze to apply pressure where I needed to to push myself right over the edge. Otherwise I'd need a partner who could take the place of those factors which is doable but difficult for them to know what stage of orgasm and when and where to squeeze to push me over the edge. The biggest advantage of a partner is that they would be able to keep going regardless of my body trying to tell me to stop.

I have had some good orgasms when I've had enough alcohol to supress some of the stop signals my body gives, but I haven't mastered it yet.

Back to the question, what would you do, and how would you do it?

Ice cream.
:)

Get my OH to do it, he's the only one who knows how lol with the addition of a few things we only do every so often like being tied down and using our bondage candle and paddle

Chocolate or failing that g-spot stimulation from a toy or a partner til I gush, nothing is as intense as when I'm gushing and the build up to it. Just a shame its so hard to achieve!

Very dirty thoughts about Peter Capaldi and or wand.

Well if I passed out from an orgasm I wouldn't say it was a good one lol!

My best and strongest orgasms come from my partner. Cheesy but true. Whatever he does, he does it exceedingly well! :)

LoveBirds, I agree! My OH gives me the best orgasms! I don't know what he does which I don't do to myself, but oh my gosh he does it right!
I have never passed out from an orgasm though! I'm not sure I would be able to let myself go that far!

I think if I was ever going to pass out from an orgasm it would be from my OH using the njoy pure wand on my g-spot at the same time as going down on me. The orgasms I get from that combo are astounding. That said, if I did actually pass out during one I'd be mightily unhappy. I'd would kill me to think it was so good I missed it, lol.

I love to go right up to the very edge and then stop, numerous times, before finally letting myself tip right over into an orgasm. It's very easy to achieve on my own - it can be a lot trickier to get the timing right with a partner, but when managed, my orgasms are so much more intense. Taking the time to build the sensation again and again is worth the while - I always have my strongest, noisiest orgasms from this and it usually results in multiple orgasms too.

Well I have just recived my lovehoney magic wand and attachment! So with any luke that might do the trick since I have never owed a wand before. Very excited! xx