Orgasmic Amnesia

Hi there,

When I orgasm, most of the time I find myself going a blissful/hazy state of mind (I seem a bit drunk/high tbh). When I'm with my partner, after orgasm sometimes I kind of forget what just happened. Today I orgasmed four times. I thought I had only orgasmed three, because I had forgotten one of them - my partner reminded me lol.

Does anyone else get this where they seem to forget a lot of what actually happened? I can vaguely remember stuff, but it happens a lot. It doesn't concern me, I just find it a little amusing haha.

I definitely get this as well, particularly when I've had multiple orgasms or really strong ones. Lucky you!

I have also passed out a few times during an orgasm. Is this something that happens to other women? I feel like it's a little worrying but it's so pleasurable I've not done anything about it.

I've never passed out during orgasm - I was close after my record of 12 over a couple of hours. But I've never actually passed out during. I don't know if that's worrying or not bex1213 ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

Yip definitely get the 'where am I and what just happened feeling'.
Can't say Ive passed out but....i do feel proper light headed though like i could pass out xx *♡*

Mm. I mean, it can be seriously kinky if it's with the right partner but I come with a warning label now after one guy called A&E. He was TOO proud of himself.

tbf if my partner passed out I'd be so worried! Like even if you know there's the possibility it could happen, what if it's the one time that something serious is up? How long do you pass out for? Like a couple of seconds?

Usually yes, only a couple of seconds. The longest time was 5 minutes but to be honest, I feel like I drifted into post-coital sleepy time a little bit there...

well at least you know your partner will always be alert and on his toes in the bedroom lol ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Haha! That's true. Though I think it may have become a goal rather than something to be avoided. Male pride and all that. x

Haha well I suppose it does make quite a good bragging point for the male ego "oh yeah, this one time, I made a girl orgasm so hard she passed out......."

I orgasm easily and when we are having a really good session I completely loose track of how many times I orgasm. I also have no idea of the noise that I make at the time. According to my OH 26 is my record, but I think I'm pushing the physical boundaries, at this point. That was a really good night, got no sleep at all!

Fun Louise wrote:

I orgasm easily and when we are having a really good session I completely loose track of how many times I orgasm. I also have no idea of the noise that I make at the time. According to my OH 26 is my record, but I think I'm pushing the physical boundaries, at this point. That was a really good night, got no sleep at all!

Flipping heck, my record of 6 with my partner is paltry in comparison ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) you are one lucky woman to orgasm so easily!

popk1n wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Flipping heck, my record of 6 with my partner is paltry in comparison ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) you are one lucky woman to orgasm so easily!

Like most things it can be a cures too. I can orgasm simply by inserting my large glass dildo. And on removing it too. It makes for great fun, but I get horney very easily and find I need to masterbate almost daily.