Media Requests Thread

im ony 21 :-( i would do it if i was old enough lol xx

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Morning all!

A national glossy women's magazine is looking for a couple who have read Fifty Shades of Grey and are happy to talk any changes it has had on their sex life. It would be a named and pictured piece, so only for those who are happy to not be anonymous.

Isnt the requirement to give name and picture a bit strange? Most people would not discuss their sex lives in public, by requiring a name and picture these magazines are choosing a very small self selecting group not a reasonable cross section of society.

gunther wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Morning all!

A national glossy women's magazine is looking for a couple who have read Fifty Shades of Grey and are happy to talk any changes it has had on their sex life. It would be a named and pictured piece, so only for those who are happy to not be anonymous.

Isnt the requirement to give name and picture a bit strange? Most people would not discuss their sex lives in public, by requiring a name and picture these magazines are choosing a very small self selecting group not a reasonable cross section of society.

True, but the magazines aren't attempting to portray a reasonable cross section of society - they want stories from genuine people their readers can relate to. It's easier to relate to someone pictured and named.

Do you read erotic fiction? Have you and your partner bought a sex toy to improve your relationship after getting ideas your books? Are you happy to discuss it?

Xcite Books, UK’s largest publisher of erotic fiction, is looking for case studies willing to talk about their relationships with erotic fiction in the media.

To get involved contact alison@accentpress.co.uk

ok I guess Im too old for most of these media requests what about us women who are at our prime of sexual experimenting with the libido of rampant rabbits us over 40s are hot sexy and sensual!!

sashastream wrote:

ok I guess Im too old for most of these media requests what about us women who are at our prime of sexual experimenting with the libido of rampant rabbits us over 40s are hot sexy and sensual!!

Please do get in touch with Alison - she's looking for people in their 30s and 40s

Now all I need is a partner

I might be able to do things like this in a few months time! Partly dependant on times and things =)

I did look into this, both are concerntarting of 50 Shades - one of them is for women in their 30's and 40's for cosmo the other is for couples with the sun - if it wasn't a national newspaper most of my work colleges read I would have done it

Please find below a message from Jess, who works for the production company 'betty'.

Are you in a long term relationship? Do you want to put the spark back into your sex life?

A new TV series could help you do just that.

We are offering a luxury weekend getaway with the world’s top sex and relationship experts, who will present you with ideas to help you achieve a happier and more fulfilling sex life.

There will be no sex on camera, but the show will feature outgoing couples who are comfortable discussing their sexual issues openly. I

nterested? Call or email now for more details.

E mail: jess.bird@betty.co.uk

Tel: 0207 907 0862.

Or follow the link for more information: http://www.discoveryuk.com/web/casting-calls/sex-lost-its-spark/

Betty TV has an excellent record in producing informative, high quality programmes, including Country House Rescue, The Fabulous Baker Brothers, The Joy of Teen Sex and The Food Hospital (all C4) and the Food Inspectors (BBC1).

Hi there,

My name is Jess and I work on the show. It would be great to arrange a chat with you and your partner so I can tell you a bit more about it. You can email me direct on relationships@betty.co.uk we can arrange a time or if you would prefer, give me a call on 0207 907 0862.

Thanks for your interest!

Jess

Hello everyone!

A production company are doing some research into the sex lives of everyday people, and are looking for people happy to chat about their personal experiences. Whether you're single or in a couple, your thoughts are welcome!

Please note, this is not a request to appear on a TV programme but to offer information for research, however should the opportunity arise it would be great if you are willing to talk on a television show.

If you are interested in offering your experiences, please email Chloe at: relationships@iwcmedia.co.uk

Thanks!

Hello! Thanks Plum. Yes please do contact me by email or on here if you'd like to talk to me - I'm also going to be posting a couple of questions on sexy things we're interested in so please feel free to respond. It's for a lovely fun show that celebrates the different things people are into :)

Thanks!

Chloe

tv nooo,mag yes i dont have a problem,my friends might hehe,dont think i could shock them anymore :-)

We've had the following request from a TV production company (who have been in touch with us before) - have a read and if you're at al interested, do drop Laura a line.

Would you like to discover your full sexual potential? Do you or your partner feel unfulfilled in your sex life? Are you a single woman who’s had problems in the bedroom in the past? If so, we’d like to hear from you.

In a warm, intelligent television documentary, women who want to improve their sex lives are going to receive help from some of the UK's leading sex and relationship experts. Each woman and her partner will be treated by a professional who will guide them on the path to more satisfying, enjoyable sex.

If you would like to find out more about the programme, email us in confidence at chat@thegardenproductions.tv and a member of the production team will be in touch. Please remember to leave a contact telephone number. Talking to us over the phone will be in the strictest confidence and will not commit you to be involved in any filming.

Rest assured, no sex will be featured on camera in the final documentary. This will be a sensitive, uplifting film that aims to address common concerns and share practical techniques to improve the sex lives of real women.

We've had another request from a TV company, have a read and see if it's of any interest

Ricochet Television (makers of C4’s Food Unwrapped, and C5’s Cowboy Traders) are currently developing a new documentary series exploring British attitudes towards sex and relationships.

The phenomenal success of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ shows that as a nation we very much have sex on the mind, but talking about what we really get up to between the sheets can still be taboo. In this series we want to change that, and get under the covers with couples all over the UK to explore what is really going on in our bedrooms, or kitchens and bathrooms for that matter...

So if you think you have an interesting or active sex life we’d love to hear from you. Or perhaps you feel your sex life has stalled and you would like to learn a few new tips. Whatever you’re into, we want to chat to couples from all walks of life, so why not share your experiences with us. For more information email the team on sexlife@ricochet.co.uk.

Don’t forget to include your name, age, location, contact details and a bit about yourself.

Hello all!

Here's a request from The Orgasm Project...

Do you currently feel unfulfilled in your sex life? Do you find it difficult to reach orgasm? Do you want to do something about it? If so, we'd like to hear from you.

In a warm, intelligent television documentary for Channel 4, single women and couples who want to improve their sex lives will receive help from some of the UK's leading sex and relationship experts. Participants will be helped by a professional who will guide them on the path to more satisfying, enjoyable sex.

If you would like to find out more about the programme, email us in confidence atchat@thegardenproductions.tv and a member of the production team will be in touch. Please remember to leave a contact telephone number.

Talking to us over the phone will be in the strictest confidence and will not commit you to be involved in any filming.

Rest assured, no sex will be featured on camera in the final documentary. This will be a sensitive, uplifting film that aims to address common concerns and share practical techniques to improve the sex lives of real women.

Your email will be received by a member of The Garden Production Team and they will contact you directly. The Garden Productions will process your personal data in accordance with their privacy policy.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Hello all!

Here's a request from The Orgasm Project...

Do you currently feel unfulfilled in your sex life? Do you find it difficult to reach orgasm? Do you want to do something about it? If so, we'd like to hear from you.

In a warm, intelligent television documentary for Channel 4, single women and couples who want to improve their sex lives will receive help from some of the UK's leading sex and relationship experts. Participants will be helped by a professional who will guide them on the path to more satisfying, enjoyable sex.

If you would like to find out more about the programme, email us in confidence atchat@thegardenproductions.tv and a member of the production team will be in touch. Please remember to leave a contact telephone number.

Talking to us over the phone will be in the strictest confidence and will not commit you to be involved in any filming.

Your email will be received by a member of The Garden Production Team and they will contact you directly. The Garden Productions will process your personal data in accordance with their privacy policy.

*Bump*

Is a site that sells sex toys really the best place to look for people who cant climax?

Really?

I think so, so yes.
A lot here are looking for the little bit extra to bring them that little bit extra that they have been missing out on all there lives. Surely if everyone could climax (mainly woman) without sex toys there would be no need for a site like this. There re so many sites and woman reporting they can't climax without Clit stimulation and without using vibrators and rabbits or whatever to bring them little bit further to reach climax.i would expect more woman have not climaxed than those that have and it's obviously harder for a woman to find that point where they do climax the first time. Every female is different and Unlike us men who just need to rub away and voila.