Meeting the one

Hey guys, in your eyes what sort of places are the best to meet people but in a casual way, like for instance not going to a club etc etc,

Any ideas guys and dolls?

All the best,

Sir.Thrustalot

Football matches

well it worked for me anyway!

Well if it is for dating i find the older you get the harder it is to just go out and meet people especially if your mates are all in relationships so i would say the net is a great way to meet people and get to know them there are many free dating websites where you can chat to people before meeting up this is how i found my lovely bf

: )

together 6 months now : ) x

Pinkilious wrote:

Well if it is for dating i find the older you get the harder it is to just go out and meet people especially if your mates are all in relationships so i would say the net is a great way to meet people and get to know them there are many free dating websites where you can chat to people before meeting up this is how i found my lovely bf

: )

together 6 months now : ) x

Would you recommend any sites miss pink?

*bing bong pong*

Friend's house parties (that's how I met my OH) - having mutual friends means you are slightly more likely to well and you have some common ground to talk about!

xxKPxx

Sorry posted that before I'd finished editing:

- Friend's house parties (that's how I met my OH) - having mutual friends means you are slightly more likely to get on well than random strangers out and about plus you have some common ground to talk about!

- Clubs: running, dance, book...anything where you have a shared interest to talk about!

xxKPxx

For me it was a small birthday party. We just instantly clicked. Its funny, once I had stopped looking for someone I found the OH.

The gym, if your not actuvely there to work out. Small clubs, or community things.

Facebook!

Work!!!!

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

For me it was a small birthday party. We just instantly clicked. Its funny, once I had stopped looking for someone I found the OH.

You tried to hard to find someone then at first xD Then you relaxed and BINGO!

Have met guys through friends, work and the pub. My husband was found in my mums back garden at my nephews 1st birthday party so you never really know where 'the one' will appear!!!

i met my partner in school haha, he was in the year below me and we kind of had the same group of friends and we added each other on myspace and talked there and then every saturday we used to go to town in the day with all our friends etc to sit around and annoy people by being there so we just gradually got to know each other more and more!

and he is my only significant partner so i cant help at all!

my two other boyfriends i met in school also haha

VW x

My husband & I met on an internet dating site - you have to be careful, but it's definitely turned out very well for us

xxx

This thread is very nice, it shows you do meet the right people Good luck everyone!

I have always been very shy, and have a lack of confidence when meeting girls. I met my wife when I was put on a blind date by a couple of friends. We got on fairly well (no fireworks for me straight off) though my wife tells me she was smitten the minute she saw me .

We decided to meet up again, and the rest is history as they say.

toycar69 wrote:

I have always been very shy, and have a lack of confidence when meeting girls. I met my wife when I was put on a blind date by a couple of friends. We got on fairly well (no fireworks for me straight off) though my wife tells me she was smitten the minute she saw me External Media.

We decided to meet up again, and the rest is history as they say.

Thats great, congrats!

I met my man, who id love to spend the rest of my life with, through a mutual friend. He was recently seperated and i was single so our friend got us chatting online then we met up on a night out not long after and we have been together a year and a half on the 14th x

I met my OH on the internet. It was completely innocent at first, as he messaged me to poke fun at my choice in football teams! But that all soon changed x