Meeting

Oh hell yeah!!! ^_^

Let me know when, and i'll make sure i'm free ;)

x x x

Morbidia wrote:

Oh hell yeah!!! ^_^

Let me know when, and i'll make sure i'm free ;)

x x x

i can imagine the conversation with work "hi, i cant come in today because another member of the sex toy website i go on is gonna marry a stranger, who is also on that website!" x

Well since it is a LoveHoney marriage, we should only be able to wear stuff from the LH shop.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9293

That'll do for me, I could even sneak in a sausage as a snack during the ceremony.

ooooh, very tasteful attire there S20, i like ^_^

Although i suspect the guests may get a better view from behind than poppy would

x x x

Well then she can wait until the film is released on blu-ray and see my rosy cheeks in HD =P

ooooh, rosy cheeks in HD, nice ^_^

x x x

Student20 wrote:

Well then she can wait until the film is released on blu-ray and see my rosy cheeks in HD =P

i cant. not got a HD tv :-( x

ps. ill wear this!! x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16237

=O Not sure on the random feather, but I do approve. And no worries about the lack of a HDTV, as soon as LH start selling them just pop one on your wishlist for the guests to buy.

Student20 wrote:

=O Not sure on the random feather, but I do approve. And no worries about the lack of a HDTV, as soon as LH start selling them just pop one on your wishlist for the guests to buy.

you think they will sell them as cheap as the toys? x

Well in the whole spirit of this thread, anyone live in the west midlands area ??

lol! S20, poppy and M youve all really made me giggle with your wedding plans and total cheered me up!

Dxx

ps. dipps on being a bridesmaid :P

ps ps think M should be a bridesmaid aswell :)

Azure, I'm in Nottingham which is a stones throw away from the West Midlands.

And Diamonds, all the lLoveHoney ladies can be bridesmaids so long as they were sexy costumes (not as sexy as the bride's mind you).

Student20 wrote:

When I'm not at Uni I'm only down the train tracks from Manchester, let's meet up and get engaged Poppy! =D

Wow just down the train tracks from the centre of the universe, so not too many places you can be then uh !!!!

TB

im in leicester which is east middlands. i dont really mind people knowing a little about me, its only sex is all :P but i do draw the line at things like telling people my name and adress ect. plus the e mail on my profile isnt my real one ect. i guess it depends on meeting, wethere it was in a sexual sense or a friendly sense

Uhm, i go to birmingham regularly, so i 1/4 live there, lol

x x x

tallboy247 wrote:

Student20 wrote:

When I'm not at Uni I'm only down the train tracks from Manchester, let's meet up and get engaged Poppy! =D

Wow just down the train tracks from the centre of the universe, so not too many places you can be then uh !!!!

TB

Well, given that I'm on the internet not out stealing hub caps, it narrows it down a bit. You now know I'm not from within Greater Manchester or Liverpool.

who u gonna have for the best man? lol

ive also been to the midlands quite a few times but i live in sunny South East London lol

Dxx

Student20 wrote:

tallboy247 wrote:

Student20 wrote:

TB

Well, given that I'm on the internet not out stealing hub caps, it narrows it down a bit. You now know I'm not from within Greater Manchester or Liverpool.

hey. i dont steal anything. i dont have time what with work and masturbating etc!!! x

diamonds wrote:

who u gonna have for the best man? lol

ive also been to the midlands quite a few times but i live in sunny South East London lol

Dxx

i try to avoid the midlands, the accent depresses me!! (no offence, guys!!) x