Personals

Ola people :)

Any plans for a personals section on here?

Not that I'm aware of... Most people here are happy staying pretty anonymous and chatting generally when they can.
Would be interested to know if LH has anything in the pipe line though?

There have been threads before now which apparently indicate that LH actively prefer these forums to be chat as opposed to dating.

As a personal opinion, I agree. There are a lot of dating sites out there already, but no places to discuss sex and sexuality without being hit on. I value these forums for this reason. I'd hate for that to change.

And anyhow, if people want to be contacted privately, then they can share their email in their profile without having a whole section of the forums dedicated to it.

this is true I guess..

I have to agree with Lubyanka, I'd stop coming on here if it became a dating site, there are so many out there so why should this turn into one too?

Ditto. There are so many dating sites, you don't need another!

Contact/personals easy enough to arrange through here if so inclined, but quite busy enough as it is !!!

Tallboy

i totally agree with every1 i like this site simply bcoz it isnt a daing site and if it became a dating site i dont think my O?H would b so happy with me comin on here

I My hubby would defo stop me coming on here if it turned into a dating site!!!!

mine 2 mel it just doesnt seem right isnt it he doesnt mind now coz im gettin plenty of great tips but would b very annoyed if i was 2 b propositioned all the time

Hubby would freak...mind you I wouldn't like it at all, I come on here for the great chat and the great tips, nothing else

xxx

snap mel thats y i like it some other social networkin things r hell especially tagged u get like 100 msgs + per day askin u 2 meet etc and im listed as engaged on there 2... how u feelin hun? xx

I just signed off bebo as i got bombarded with messages from people asking to meet up! im fine thanks, you?

xxx

i got bored of bebo the min ppl started sending them msgs 2 i only log in every so often now 2 check out my mates who aint on facebk mind im startin 2 get spam on there now 2 ... im great thanks... ooo naughty us goinoff topic on the thread lol xx

i also think that personals would be a bad idea. most people, like me enjoy the anonymity of this site and personals tend to cheapen things. this board is a frank and honest discussion of sexuality and only possible without the ideas of dating. most of the members are in relationships and its not what people want.

myspace, bebo,facebook have all become virtually a dating site in the past couple of months

lolwelshgal wrote:

i got bored of bebo the min ppl started sending them msgs 2 i only log in every so often now 2 check out my mates who aint on facebk mind im startin 2 get spam on there now 2 ... im great thanks... ooo naughty us goinoff topic on the thread lol xx

I know, naughty naughty lol

xxx

Quite agree, if u want a dating site google one.

This a good site if u have any questions or worries u may have, Most people will give u an answer .