Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation (2018-2021)

Fab pics @Bexy :+1:

1 Like

Hot pics! @Mint-Monster :fire: :heart_eyes: Your selfie stick seems to be performing well, I could do with one of those rather than have to contort my body or find places to prop up my phone!

1 Like

Ah they’re magic aren’t they @Mint-Monster?! Beautiful photos :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Very nice @Mint-Monster! Great pictures everyone!

1 Like

As everyone has said spread @Mint-Monster very nice can I add Mint :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Today’s pics are mint!!!

1 Like

Great photos @Mint-Monster…looking very sexy! :yum::lips:

1 Like

@Mint-Monster hmm not sure that stick is fully adjusted we might need to see a few more pictures, just like 20 maybe 30 more :kissing_heart: stunning thank you for sharing.

1 Like

I’m going to reinvent myself as a selfie stick. great pictures Mint-Monster

1 Like

@Mint-Monster fab pics!

1 Like

Amazing week for photos this week - all the lady ambassadors have really spoilt us - you know who you are!
…absolutely nothing boring about those undies @Mint-Monster

For fear of being boring please be safe with the sunbed @Bexy - I would not wish for your fruit to over ripen or go sour before your time!

Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Fantastic pic girls :heart::heart::heart: To everyone

1 Like

@Bexy @Mint-Monster lovely pics. Gorgeous bods.

2 Likes

Thank for the lovely comments everyone :kissing_heart:

@wildflower - Yes, it’s much better than contorting or using my old digital camera. Oh! This one has a built in tripod stand and Bluetooth remote button to make things even easier. I think it was about £7? Definitely worth it.

1 Like

It certainly is for the results I have seen :kissing_heart: @Mint-Monster

2 Likes

Great pics @Bexy and @Mint-Monster!
Have a good weekend, everyone.

3 Likes

Very sexy Ladies @Bexy, @Mint-Monster :slightly_smiling_face::yum:

2 Likes

@WelshCouple91 it all depends where in Australia you live. In my town we get snow during winter and the summers aren’t offensive. The previous town i worked in had summer temps around 45-47 degrees Celsius

@Ian_Chimp would there be a reason why when I hit the link it brings up the photos but can’t click onto each individual photo ?

Maybe im just a newbie and can’t figure things out shrugs

No, it’s not just you, @Cuffed. That link leads to the old gallery, which dates from before the forum moved to its new platform, and by the look of it, all the old gallery photos have been deleted/lost.

1 Like