Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation (2018-2021)

All the photos are now in the #your-photos topics. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

@Bexy and @Mint-Monster those are some awesome snapsā€¦you both look beautiful!

Loving the naked beach shot @Bexy and my my @Mint-Monster thats is a biteable bum!

2 Likes

Can I post pic of my glass dildo if I canā€™t remember if I got it from LH

Yup, thatā€™s fine. :+1: That one will go in The Toy Box. Just donā€™t mention any competitors. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh, really? I thought we couldnā€™t post other products. So long as I donā€™t mention competition by name, itā€™s fine?

@Mint-Monster Tempt us with your dragons :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s one on there already? You can check with Brenna on Monday though if youā€™re unsure. :+1:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/the-toy-box/258951/52

@Blonde_Bunny - I really want to :joy:

@Ian_Chimp - Ah, I suppose there is and it does say ā€œnon-lovehoneyā€ items. I guess if it wasnā€™t allowed then it wouldnā€™t have passed the go-ahead to go live from the checker. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s a case of ā€œwell, LH sell similar things so itā€™s okā€. I donā€™t think my stuff would even get a look in here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Nice photos @Mint-Monster, I think the sports bra makes quite a nice contrast, especially in the side on and rear pictures. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Thank you. I actually like having that contrast in my everyday life. I dress quite plainly on the outside, but underneath is more racey-lacey :grin:

6 Likes

Im tempted to send in a photo to be uploaded but still thinking about it at present

6 Likes

If you do, the positive comments may boost your body confidence.

2 Likes

Try it you may like it @Cuffed

Has anyone been able to or know how I can upload from a mobile phone ?

Iā€™ll be able for work from Sunday 1 November so im thinking of doing it then. Other option maybe someone from LH could upload for me ?

I should also mention the photo wont be me wearing lingerie either :slight_smile:

Hi @Cuffed :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m afraid you canā€™t post pictures until you reach TL2 Member, but donā€™t worry it only takes 15 visits, about an 1hr read time, and you need to chuck a few Likes about. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thereā€™s more info on the Trust Levels in Trust Levels? :+1:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp thanks for the info and ill keep plugging away

1 Like

Luckily it doesnā€™t stop you viewing them. :slightly_smiling_face: Monday is normally a good day too, as all the images are moderator-approved and they donā€™t approve them out of office hours. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna - Almost forgot to ask. Can I submit my non-Lovehoney toy collection? Some are unbranded and the ones that are wonā€™t have their names showing. I want to show off my oddities, but I donā€™t want to get in trouble for it. :sweat_smile:

I thought I should post this here in case others had the same question.

2 Likes

Of course, as long as you donā€™t mention competitors :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yay! Thank you :heart:

3 Likes