Members Uploads Appreciation

why?
you look amazing

3 Likes

Thanks folks @Spice64 I most certainly did find my victim, I’m giving him a break at the moment, making him finish the painting in the bedroom whilst I pop to the shop praying my kegaals don’t fall out​:sweat_smile:

I’ve always been the same and to be honest the amount of l Iikes has gone down dramatically so clearly most people only liked my first 1 unfortunately, might stop posting 4 a while or my confidence will get lower being how i am…

Thank you for your comment though​:+1:t2:

2 Likes

The red lingerie is very nice and the model is very very nice. @sexifooks

4 Likes

Don’t stop we love them

2 Likes

Guarantee :100: it was as red as yours or worse, I’ve never used our safe word yet no matter how much pleasure or pain i endure :green_heart:

3 Likes

I’ll. Post again when my confidence comes back, which it definitely will :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That’s good to hear, I bet it looked sexy red raw. I didn’t know there was such thing as a safe word :joy::joy:

Please don’t let the amount of ‘likes’ be a gauge for your confidence. You are a gorgeous woman and I’m pretty sure you’d still be a gorgeous woman in a pair of trackies.

The way @MrSexiFooks talks about you… he’s so proud of you and you can tell he is grateful everyday that you choose to be with him. (This is not meant as a negative, i’m just saying that being in a relationship is a choice). And it’s lovely to read you two choosing each other. I love your love and really none of our opinions matter.

Also I have a really bad habit of scrolling and going ooh I like that outfit, pose, curve, toy etc and don’t ‘like’ it because I’m distracted.

Don’t post for likes, post to show off…as you should :wink:

8 Likes

@JoCat Your comments are so true and correct. The thing is to post because “you” want to post. Enjoy posting whatever you want to post ‘within reason’ and don’t think of what other people think, or if they will decide to click a “like” symbol as the reason for posting.

7 Likes

@MrSexiFooks great photo

3 Likes

Anytime sweetie

1 Like

@nice2sum …Just love the stockings… that is just a beautiful bum…great sexy photo.

1 Like

Great pic @nice2sum great pose and that bum :peach:

1 Like

Well its a stunning start to the week, a beautiful set of pictures from @sexifooks and someone I have not seen before who has a gorgeous body and would certainly be a strong favorite is @nice2sum. 2 great ladies. Thank you for uploading onto the site.

3 Likes

@sexifooks another great couple of photos. Great position

@nice2sum great photo

3 Likes

Lovely photos @MrSexiFooks and @nice2sum (those stockings are great)

2 Likes

Gorgeous pic @nice2sum :fire:

Very sexy and gorgeous @MrSexiFooks (mrs), @nice2sum :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@hornycouplebythesea thats a great photo

1 Like

Beautiful :star_struck: @hornycouplebythesea @sexifooks @nice2sum

2 Likes