Members Uploads Appreciation

@nice2sum wow, love the stockings and your body is amazing :fire::peach::heart_eyes:
@sexifooks great pics - looks like a fun night :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
@hornycouplebythesea stunning as always :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Its good to see @hornycouplebythesea has joined the uploads today. Beautiful picture yet again. You really are stunning and take beautiful pictures.

2 Likes

@hornycouplebythesea . Love the lingerie and fishnet stockings. Such a sensuous photo.!!

3 Likes

Thanks for alll of your comments, they’re very much appreciated :green_heart: it’s not about getting likes and I’mcertainly not symphony seeking, although I do admit that the likes decreasing has had an impact on my confidence. It’s my own body confidence that’s the issue, nothing to do with anyone else Iikes, well them decreasing certainly has had an impact on my confidence but thats my problem, nobody elses.

I’d had this all typed out and today I wake up to a load of @s and likes as @MrSexiFooks has decided to post on my behalf and do you all know what I’m glad because as long as he love’s my body that’s all that matters :heart::kiss: thank you all very much for the likes and comments, they’re much appreciated :blush: :green_heart:

1 Like

@sexifooks . I understand that any body confidence issues are real from your perspective.
All i can say, is i cant see any reason not to be confident about your body.
From what we can see, you have a very nice trim womans figure that is very much in proportion.
Just try to learn to be comfortable in your own skin, it looks absolutely attractively sexy from a viewers perspective.
Bodies are beautiful in all the varieties they come in.

2 Likes

Love what you’re wearing @hornycouplebythesea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: beautiful picture :wink:

1 Like

@Kinkycouple85 … that is certainly a big one… lovely figure you have, I might add.

1 Like

Thank you

I think that would make someones eyes water @Kinkycouple85

1 Like

Went easy to start with before fucking him hard, he definitely enjoyed it and came multiple times

3 Likes

Luvvin’ the lace @Justthetwoofus2007 :wink:

1 Like

@Justthetwoofus2007 . There is nothing in that photo not to like. Just wonderful.

1 Like

You look amazing, very sexy @Justthetwoofus2007 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great picture @Justthetwoofus2007 one if not the best of you. Just stunning

1 Like

@Justthetwoofus2007 just fabulous

2 Likes

Thanks guys xx :kissing_heart:
Really touched by your comments xx
My confidence isn’t great after finishing camming.
Means a lot x

2 Likes

@Justthetwoofus2007 fab pic, fab body!

2 Likes

@Justthetwoofus2007 great photo

1 Like

@Justthetwoofus2007 I will never understand how beautiful women have low confidence.
you look amazing.
And @Kinkycouple85 WOW I hope he knows how lucky he is.

3 Likes

Wow you look sexy. You have an amazing body. It cheers up dull days. :heart_eyes:

1 Like