Members Uploads Appreciation

Thanks everyone.

This fierce corset is a great option for male cross dressers as it fits so well across the chest for those of us not blessed with beautiful boobs and looks great from behind too - g string included

3 Likes

Nice buns @Melody1

3 Likes

So we got a photo post flagged today. We’ve scratched our heads as to what offended someone about it and have removed the photo we think may have been an issue (a mesh covered nipple pretty visible if you zoom in).
Our sincere apologies for this, it was never our/my intention to break any rules and certainly not to offend anyone!
Have a lovely weekend everyone :heart:

1 Like

I have never been offended by any of the photos you have posted, but never really zoomed in on them. I’ve always found them beautiful. @hornycouplebythesea

1 Like

Thanks @steve19 :blush:, I think/hope it’s probably more to do with accidentally breaking rules than actually offending anyone. Don’t want to do either obviously but hopefully no one is upset :cry:

@hornycouplebythesea …Some people are so petty…your photos are always so tasteful

3 Likes

I agree entirely @walsh111
@hornycouplebythesea always post tasteful photos and I know “rules is rules” but it was hardly a full on nipple shot was it!
The lingerie covered her body nicely and I’m sure the “regulars” here would not have been offended.

But as you say, people can be a tad petty.
Sorry, but that is my opinion x

3 Likes

@hornycouplebythesea not sure what could have been wrong other than the fact that someone actually took the time to zoom in and then report it!! As you say rules are rules and you obviously never intended to break them nor was it picked up when the photo was approved :man_facepalming:
@Deanna32 stunning picture and that body stocking looks really good on you - glad it has stood up to 3 sessions so far as well :peach: :fire: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You look gorgeous, very sexy @Deanna32 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Very nice @Deanna32

1 Like

Some great photos from everyone today :raised_hands::fire:

3 Likes

@Deanna32 love that bodystocking :fire:

3 Likes

Why cant i see the photos?

I know you cannot post pictures until you have moved up a level. I think that takes a few weeks and you having to do certain things, read details in the rules/levels. It may be you cannot see pictures until you achieved certain things also. I cannot remember but the level info should help.

1 Like

@Kevinsky I’m very envious of those legs! Great photo

1 Like

@njp You certainly have a varied array of lingerie. Well done you for your continued posts. :wink:
@Deanna32 That body stocking looks amazing you. Nothing like a bit of see through to get my heart racing!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@anon85834913 Multi purpose briefs…what a good idea :wink:
@Daisy1982 Well done Mr. Daisy1982 on your first upload. Very nice briefs. I would imagine they feel quite sensual? :thinking:
@Kevinsky What can I say. Nice pins (as others have said) and a nice outfit as well.
@Oldman Your willy covers do make me smile. But good on your for not wanting him burnt!! :grin:

Good posts everyone. Keep it up.

5 Likes

Wow @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x What a way to start my day! Beautiful!

1 Like

Stunning picture @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x . That set looks gorgeous on you. :fire::fire: xx

1 Like

You look gorgeous @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x , very sexy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ho my, that picture nearly gave me a heart attack. What a stunning photo. A beautiful body and lingerie. I better go and have a lie down now.

1 Like