Members we miss

I’m really glad you’re ok @Blonde_Bunny :slightly_smiling_face::hugs:

2 Likes

Its great you are still around. I’m sure you are back working hard now. I have missed your great comments, sense of humour and your fabulous photo. Its good to hear from you. @Blonde_Bunny

3 Likes

Yeah I’m still around. Back at uni now so spending more time going out and drinking. Going to post some new pieces on the forum soon x

12 Likes

@Sophie01 enjoy keep safe nice to hear from you :hugs::+1::kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny - yaaay! Great to hear from you, and to know you’re OK. Before you vanish again, may I pick your hairdressing brains?

I’ve got short, greying hair - I’m 63. I’d like to bleach my hair a uniform very pale blonde, possibly white, so I can have more fun with temporary hair dyes (I use them quite abit, but they don’t come out as vivid as I’d like on grey hair). Do you have any suggestions for bleaching products I could use that aren’t going to destroy my hair? My hair tends to be fairly dry. Any thoughts? :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re ok @Sophie01 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@PleasureDrone, I’ve missed you dearly!

Yes, my greatest advice to anyone is buy an aftercare product called Olaplex, this will save any damage to your hair! I mean it will save ANY damage.

Also, after your bleaching, a quality purple shampoo like Fanola will give you the white blonde you crave. No, it won’t make you’re hair go purple either I promise :sweat_smile:

This all sounds very much like a chat I once had with @Lovehoney_Brenna :smile::raising_hand_woman:t3:

6 Likes

Thank you soooo much, Bunny - knew you’d save me from disaster. :slightly_smiling_face:

Any preferred bleaching products, or are they all much alike?

1 Like

I only use Wella products but that can get a little expensive. To be honest you’ll be fine with almost any product but just remember, don’t leave anything on too long and don’t take too long applying it as of course wherever you start from will be developing for a lot longer than where you finish!

Any more questions just ask :blush::heart:

2 Likes

Ta hun - that’s brilliant. Just got to wait for my current turquoise to wash out now… :watch:

2 Likes

Nice to see you back @Blonde_Bunny :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Its good to hear you are still around, sorry you are having the martial problems, never nice but hopefully it will get resolved. Good luck @Justthe2ofus2007

3 Likes

So sorry to hear that, hun. You’ve really been through the wringer this past few months - it’s time you had some good luck come your way. :heart:

2 Likes

@Justthe2ofus2007 really sorry to hear that hun you have a lot to cope with already this year hope it gets things sorted :kissing_heart::hugs:

3 Likes

Rest assured, we’re here for you if you need support or advice :hugs:

5 Likes

So sorry @Justthe2ofus2007, sending hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

You’re very welcome @Justthe2ofus2007 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thankyou @WillC, @Knight1119, @Gazza_64 and @steve19 :relaxed:

6 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny good to see you again!

1 Like

Thankyou @Scottishfunk :blush: