Men and shaving..

headsouth wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

My OH tried shaving but didnt get on with it. He now just trimms. Personally I prefer to shave as it makes it easier and once you get past the itching your fine.

I was expecting loads of itching and discomfort when I first dared to do it, but I don't get any, just a little sticky without talc.

I had a bit of itching for a few days, its fine now though :)

My OH trimmed for the first time a while ago, I asked him a few times, but he brushed it off. The suggestion of waxing didn't help either (hehe). Eventually asked him to try trimming a bit shorter, which he did (to his benefit as well as mine!!). Nothing worse than extracting pubes from the back of your throat!

"We" both shave each other, it's only fair! "B" taught me the joy of shaving with baby oil, she's smooth everywhere!!! The tongue glides so easily everywhere, not to mention the smoothness of her legs and armpits. What's good for her, I had to concede for her. Although I keep myself trimmed short, she's taken it to a new level, "HOT!"

It's fair, let him shave you and you should be able to shave him.....

can't beat it now but leave it for more then a week and it's harvest time again

Bear1 wrote:

"We" both shave each other, it's only fair! "B" taught me the joy of shaving with baby oil, she's smooth everywhere!!! The tongue glides so easily everywhere, not to mention the smoothness of her legs and armpits. What's good for her, I had to concede for her. Although I keep myself trimmed short, she's taken it to a new level, "HOT!"

It's fair, let him shave you and you should be able to shave him.....

To be fair not everyone likes the idea of trimming a partner.

espespicially with the shakes on lol

i know someone who had this problem until she massaged him with a sensitve hair removal cream...job done lol

I've just dry shaved my face... Made me feel like I was in 'nam. Errr, slightly.

I did think the Lost Vowels were much better.

Magic Hands wrote:

how old is he??? i shave and trim my balls and cock. I love it when SN goes down on me, but i dont like it when she is pullin out pubs from her mouth from long hairs. So i stay all trimmed down there now or i end up with a affro lol

He's 20, but problem solved anyways.

Problem found with the itching as well though, he shaved dry and didn't put anything on it after as well! So I used my own soothing cream on him, which he very much enjoyed ;) He promised he'd shave or trim from now on, so he has converted to the good side *Nod*

Very much enjoying the licking without hair getting stuck!

smoothness mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Firewolf wrote:

Hey all,

I've got a slight problem, and need some help/advice.

I love licking my OH all over, and I would really like to give his balls some good attention- The only downside to this is that.. Well, he doesn't shave, trim, etc anything down there, so unfortunately.. It's a jungle.

I've already suggested once or twice that he should try shaving or trimming down there, because while I do love giving head, I certainly dislike having to pull out long hairs from my mouth during/after.

He seems convinced that giving himself a good haircut down there would be 'something that only gay men do'.

Please, give me some advice!

You could always bind his hands and ankles to all four corners of the bed, then shave him youself xD

I have shaved my pubes for many years and the benefits from being smooth are wondeful. Oral sex is transformed as the smoothness of the shaft slides in and out of the mouth, sexual intercourse likewise, the smoothness enhances the pleasure as you slide in and out, the increase in sensitivity cannot be measured and all this pleasure derived from a few minutes shaving. Once smooth there is no going back.

been shaving mine for about a year I love em smooth, shame the misses won't go totally smooth though, would love to see/lick her totally smooth.

Me and my OH have a sort of agreement regarding pubic shaving/trimming. We can both do whatever want with our pubes, but at the same time the other reserves the right to not do oral if the pubic situation isn't to their liking (which is fair enough really, since nobody should be forced to have a mouthful of hair).

I shave penis + balls, ass, and armpits. im a man married to a woman, but still being smooth feels far more comfy, and makes sex far better. shaved armpits seems to make me smell less too.

a word of warning though: the first few times the hair grew back was rather itchy, but really worth it in then end.

also you can point out to your man that straight men DO shave their cocks, because you can see more of the shaft, so it looks bigger.

once he realises how much better it is he won't look back.

i love to shave down there, i think its so much better, feels great and looks good to :) and the OH certainly likes have a good lick of the shaved bits