Men... and their annoying habits!!

Ork wrote:

dotdashdot wrote:

4. Well the other night we were playing around in bed having a laugh and then he started to play dead. So I did lots of things to wake him up... tickling, stroking, and in the end I just mounted him. It was very hot and he still kept playing dead. I was having a great time. Then he suddenly woke up and flipped me over and fucked me from behind. It was then that I asked why he didn't just let me go ontop and he said it didn't do anything for him. Hrmph. A couple of times he's actually gone soft from me riding him. WTF?!

Al be honest the chick on top thing does nothing for me other than bash against my balls in an incredibly painful way! So for normal sex perhap's he genuinely just doesn't like it, it's not your fault so I wouldn't take it to heart.

Aw :( I don't do any ball bashing when I do it!

Okay I'm irrationally angry now. I told him that it was my favourite position and still he won't do it for me. I'd do it for him! And I don't want to brag but I'm pretty hot! Most guys would love to have me on top of them. Asshole!

dotdashdot wrote:

Ork wrote:

dotdashdot wrote:

4. Well the other night we were playing around in bed having a laugh and then he started to play dead. So I did lots of things to wake him up... tickling, stroking, and in the end I just mounted him. It was very hot and he still kept playing dead. I was having a great time. Then he suddenly woke up and flipped me over and fucked me from behind. It was then that I asked why he didn't just let me go ontop and he said it didn't do anything for him. Hrmph. A couple of times he's actually gone soft from me riding him. WTF?!

Al be honest the chick on top thing does nothing for me other than bash against my balls in an incredibly painful way! So for normal sex perhap's he genuinely just doesn't like it, it's not your fault so I wouldn't take it to heart.

Aw :( I don't do any ball bashing when I do it!

Okay I'm irrationally angry now. I told him that it was my favourite position and still he won't do it for me. I'd do it for him! And I don't want to brag but I'm pretty hot! Most guys would love to have me on top of them. Asshole!

next time hes doing his play dead bit, cuff the bugger up and have your way with him! :P

Ork wrote:

dotdashdot wrote:

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

4- This needs addressing babe - I dont think he would like it if u said oh u being on top of me doesnt do anything for me!!!!

I cant believe he said that to u - idiot! Tell him he needs to give u a chance x

I am soooo tempted to say that now!

That is simply going to cause issues!

Agree with u Ork however his comment has already caused an issue. Not only that but he has been insensitive and can damage dotdashdot's self confidence (hope it doesnt)

dotdashdot wrote:

Sooo I've been with my boyfriend for a couple of months and things have been great so far. The last time I saw him I was PMSing really badly and was a hormonal horrible cow. Every little thing that he did annoyed me!! I'm going to work on my temper for the next time I see him, don't want to scare the poor guy away!

However, there are a few things that are really really getting to me.

1. He cannot aim when he pees. He ALWAYS pees on the seat and it really pisses me off!!! I've been with other guys, they've never done it. It's embarrassing for me because I have a flatmate who must have noticed too... her boyfriend doesn't pee on the seat!!

2. His willy smells sometimes. I've started to notice it more recently. He's not circumcised and he has a problem with his foreskin where it doesn't retract very easily so I guess it's harder to clean... but it's disgusting!!

3. When we're having sex a lot of the time he likes to go on top. He's usually a good kisser but during sex it gets really sloppy and repulsive and I can't get away very easily! Also, he doesn't let me go on top because he says he "doesn't feel anything" in that position.

Okay... so without being a horrible, bitchy, nagging girlfriend how do I address these issues?! I don't know whether to be blunt about it or try subtle hints. I don't want to hurt his feelings but things need to change!! Help! x

1. When I was with my ex, he had a bad habit of forgetting to wash his hands after he'd peed. Just... Ew. His argument was "I'm only holding my cock, it's not like I get pee all over them!" but still. Ew. So every time he went for a pee, when he entered the room again I'd just say "Hands?" and not let him touch me until he'd washed them (he had a studio flat, so I could hear if he had). In the end, it turned into a habit for him, thank God. So, maybe try reminding him or something? It doesn't need to be a serious thing, although sometimes nagging works

2. That is really disgusting, but I think that's the kind of thing you CAN just come out and tell him. If you go to go down on him, and it's stinky, then that's bad manners on his part, and you shouldn't feel bad about doing what you did the other day and saying no until he's clean.

3. If the kisses get a bit too enthusiastic, maybe just turn your face so he can kiss your neck or something for a while? That would give you a chance to take a break and start kissing your way when you turn your face back.

I honestly can't think of anything useful to say about the cowgirl thing - the lad's oviously just insane in that respect :P

well i love being ridden, come and ride me instead! lol

no really its gotta be the best!

My husband doesnt really have any annoying habits .. I am pretty lucky.

I have annoyng habits i am sure. Poor him!!

1. When I was with my ex, he had a bad habit of forgetting to wash his hands after he'd peed. Just... Ew. His argument was "I'm only holding my cock, it's not like I get pee all over them!" but still.

Interesting fact - It is actually far more hygienic for men to wash their hands before they pee than after

That's funny! My husband pees on the seat, I'm used to that now! The worst thing is that I find his dental floss everywhere!

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

1. When I was with my ex, he had a bad habit of forgetting to wash his hands after he'd peed. Just... Ew. His argument was "I'm only holding my cock, it's not like I get pee all over them!" but still.

Interesting fact - It is actually far more hygienic for men to wash their hands before they pee than after

I've just Googled it and read up on why. It's REALLY obvious now, haha.

My issue was actually more with him touching the toilet-flush though. I always think of toilet-flushes as really germy and icky and blah (even if they're not), and I didn't want him touching me with germy icky blah hands.

cheer_up wrote:

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

My issue was actually more with him touching the toilet-flush though. I always think of toilet-flushes as really germy and icky and blah (even if they're not), and I didn't want him touching me with germy icky blah hands.

U googled it :) Yeah that whole flush handle - yuck! It creeps me out in public toilets the door handle to get out of the loos because u may have washed ur hands but plenty others dont. So i stand inspecting the handle looking for the area that has no finger prints lol

P.s Im full of stupid interesting facts lol

A few thoughts from a bloke's perspective...

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

1- Some men just have a crap aim!

Mine becomes particularly poor after sex. I think there must be a physiological reason for this -- perhaps an after-effect of all of the stretching and squeezing. (I assume that I'm not the only bloke who encounters this!) Perhaps dotdashdot could use this as a sympathetic angle to start the necessary conversation.

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

... I am incredibly lucky as my OH lifts the toilet seat, pees in the bowl and then puts the toilet seat back down.

Hey... I do that! I guess I've been well-trained.

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

2- His willy smelling is to do with him not cleaning it properly. Some younger men can be lazy and not wash it properly.

Agreed... it's probably as simple as that. I remember discovering for myself sometime during early puberty the need to clean properly there, and I became quite fussy about it because it seemed so rank. It's good that I got into that habit as my wife is very cagey about oral sex -- I think she would have put off it completely if I was smelly or mucky there. To spin this into a positive suggestion, perhaps dotdashdot could drop the hint that cleanliness there (e.g. the shower idea) is an incentive for more enjoyable sex -- and more of it!

dotdashdot wrote:

3. When we're having sex a lot of the time he likes to go on top. He's usually a good kisser but during sex it gets really sloppy and repulsive and I can't get away very easily! Also, he doesn't let me go on top because he says he "doesn't feel anything" in that position.

I had to learn to enjoy my wife going on top. (At first, we both regarded anything other than missionary position sex with me on top as abnormal) Now, it's one of my favourite experiences as it gives my wife much more freedom to express herself. Even if I do feel less (and I'm not convinced of that) then the extra stimulation in other departments (visual, aural etc) more than makes up for it. Your mileage may vary, but it's definitely worth a try and a bit of persistence in exploring the possibilities.

I hope that helps a bit.

Tell him not to flush then or keep some marigolds next to the toilet!

I think that women on top feels better for the women but must be visually exciting for the man

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

A few thoughts from a bloke's perspective...

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

1- Some men just have a crap aim!

Mine becomes particularly poor after sex.

Okay I totally understand the whole difficulty peeing after sex. It's difficult for me to pee after an orgasm so I know for guys it's a million times harder with having to stand up and aim! But it's not just after sex that it happens. It's all the time!

cheer_up wrote:

1. When I was with my ex, he had a bad habit of forgetting to wash his hands after he'd peed. Just... Ew. His argument was "I'm only holding my cock, it's not like I get pee all over them!" but still. Ew. So every time he went for a pee, when he entered the room again I'd just say "Hands?" and not let him touch me until he'd washed them (he had a studio flat, so I could hear if he had). In the end, it turned into a habit for him, thank God. So, maybe try reminding him or something? It doesn't need to be a serious thing, although sometimes nagging works

2. That is really disgusting, but I think that's the kind of thing you CAN just come out and tell him. If you go to go down on him, and it's stinky, then that's bad manners on his part, and you shouldn't feel bad about doing what you did the other day and saying no until he's clean.

3. If the kisses get a bit too enthusiastic, maybe just turn your face so he can kiss your neck or something for a while? That would give you a chance to take a break and start kissing your way when you turn your face back.

I honestly can't think of anything useful to say about the cowgirl thing - the lad's oviously just insane in that respect :P

1. I love this! He always washes his hands, my flat is also tiny so I can hear him. If he's considerate enough to do that why can't he wipe the loo seat too?!

2. Okay, I'm going to be blunt. If he gets pissy and dumps me... well at least he'll know for his next girlfriend.

3. Yeah never had a guy complain before. And it's not just that he doesn't like it... it's the fact that when I go on top he just lies there and does nothing. Once I was sooo close to coming (all from my own effort it was exhausting) and then I looked at him and he just looked bored. Orgasm and confidence killed. Other guys I've been with have at least thrust their hips a little which feels amazing. But no. Apparently it feels better for him if he's still. Argh!

dotdashdot wrote:

3. Yeah never had a guy complain before. And it's not just that he doesn't like it... it's the fact that when I go on top he just lies there and does nothing. Once I was sooo close to coming (all from my own effort it was exhausting) and then I looked at him and he just looked bored. Orgasm and confidence killed. Other guys I've been with have at least thrust their hips a little which feels amazing. But no. Apparently it feels better for him if he's still. Argh!

That is monumentally bad form. That's not even a matter of not thinking or whatever, it's just rude.

It actually sounds to me like he's being quite selfish like this. He won't do your favourite position because he doesn't get much out of it, except if he lies still (which doesn't do much for you)? Could he not put in the leeeeeeeedle bit of effort so that you could come from the position you love, and then swap positions to either missionary or from behind so that he could get his rocks off?

Sorry if I've misinterpereted or whatever, but he sounds like he's being really unfair.

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

cheer_up wrote:

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

U googled it :) Yeah that whole flush handle - yuck! It creeps me out in public toilets the door handle to get out of the loos because u may have washed ur hands but plenty others dont. So i stand inspecting the handle looking for the area that has no finger prints lol

P.s Im full of stupid interesting facts lol

Oh I get very OCD about this..after washing my hands in public toilets I don't touch anything..if there's a door to open or whatever I'll try use something else to open it like my foot haha.

Anyway DDD you said you don't feel you've been patient...damn..as I told you..patience of a saint! x

Sunday.... be prepared for some honesty!!!

TTurtle wrote:

Anyway DDD you said you don't feel you've been patient...damn..as I told you..patience of a saint! x

Haha you keep saying it but I still don't believe you!! xx

My other half sits down to wee... He says it's because it's effort if he suddenly needs a number 2 and also means he doesn't make a mess :)

The hygiene thing is gross and no excuses for it. He should be showering daily, making sure he gets his cock nice and soapy!! You could try getting him some gentle, non-perfumed shower gel to do this with as I don't like to use perfumed ones on my vagina as it gets irritated! I personally wouldn't let him near me with a stinky cock... so maybe be a bit firmer and say you won't be having sex with him if he smells.

Just to add.. he does actually shower every day! I think the problem is if we have sex or he orgasms, cum gets trapped under his foreskin and that's what causes it to smell. I think he really needs to wash it after every session... I think it's his tight foreskin causing the problem.

Avon gentle bodywash!

Great stuff, non perfumed.