Men... and their annoying habits!!

Sooo I've been with my boyfriend for a couple of months and things have been great so far. The last time I saw him I was PMSing really badly and was a hormonal horrible cow. Every little thing that he did annoyed me!! I'm going to work on my temper for the next time I see him, don't want to scare the poor guy away!

However, there are a few things that are really really getting to me.

1. He cannot aim when he pees. He ALWAYS pees on the seat and it really pisses me off!!! I've been with other guys, they've never done it. It's embarrassing for me because I have a flatmate who must have noticed too... her boyfriend doesn't pee on the seat!!

2. His willy smells sometimes. I've started to notice it more recently. He's not circumcised and he has a problem with his foreskin where it doesn't retract very easily so I guess it's harder to clean... but it's disgusting!!

3. When we're having sex a lot of the time he likes to go on top. He's usually a good kisser but during sex it gets really sloppy and repulsive and I can't get away very easily! Also, he doesn't let me go on top because he says he "doesn't feel anything" in that position.

Okay... so without being a horrible, bitchy, nagging girlfriend how do I address these issues?! I don't know whether to be blunt about it or try subtle hints. I don't want to hurt his feelings but things need to change!! Help! x

My husband.....crumbs everywhere!!

Drives me insane Xx

1. every one pees on the seat, he just needs to wipe up up

.2 he needs to wash it

:D

I'd be bothered by those things... PMS or not.

Hygiene is very important to me- I mean he wouldn't be ok if you were smelly and stuff, right?

As for the toilet seat, I find that really unacceptable (huge pet peeve!). That should be basic ettiquette to clean up after yourself especially something like the loo seat where others use it! I understand it may be embarassing to bring it up but think about it- if this guy is who you want to be with long-term do you really want to be with someone you can't talk about these issues with?

Being in a long distance relationship for a good 2-3 years I'm very blatant and flippant with my partner and so's he.

I just think you could either try to naturally bring up these issues and see if he "gets it" but some people can be quite thick-skinned to things like that. Just tell him straight. The willy smelling thing is just... yuck. Wash the damn thing, damnit. >.<

funguy1234 wrote:

.2 he needs to wash it

3. tie him down.

Kohaku wrote:

funguy1234 wrote:

.2 he needs to wash it

3. tie him down.

job done ;)

how old is he?

sorry it sounds like he's a child an unwashed one that needs someone to clean uo after him and make him wash!

i'd be very embarresed if someone went near mine and it was smelly!

sorry

Chris

dotdashdot wrote:

Sooo I've been with my boyfriend for a couple of months and things have been great so far. The last time I saw him I was PMSing really badly and was a hormonal horrible cow. Every little thing that he did annoyed me!! I'm going to work on my temper for the next time I see him, don't want to scare the poor guy away!

However, there are a few things that are really really getting to me.

1. He cannot aim when he pees. He ALWAYS pees on the seat and it really pisses me off!!! I've been with other guys, they've never done it. It's embarrassing for me because I have a flatmate who must have noticed too... her boyfriend doesn't pee on the seat!!

2. His willy smells sometimes. I've started to notice it more recently. He's not circumcised and he has a problem with his foreskin where it doesn't retract very easily so I guess it's harder to clean... but it's disgusting!!

3. When we're having sex a lot of the time he likes to go on top. He's usually a good kisser but during sex it gets really sloppy and repulsive and I can't get away very easily! Also, he doesn't let me go on top because he says he "doesn't feel anything" in that position.

Okay... so without being a horrible, bitchy, nagging girlfriend how do I address these issues?! I don't know whether to be blunt about it or try subtle hints. I don't want to hurt his feelings but things need to change!! Help! x

1- Some men just have a crap aim! I am incredibly lucky as my OH lifts the toilet seat, pees in the bowl and then puts the toilet seat back down. You could say nicely one evening, very casually, "Oh my flatmate has commented about the toilet seat, you wouldnt mind just popping it up and down after".

2- His willy smelling is to do with him not cleaning it properly. Some younger men can be lazy and not wash it properly. How about having a shower with him and wash his body for him, making sure u soap up ur hand and then his cock partially wanking him off in the process get the soap into the head and foreskin area - this will get him nice and clean and turned on. - just make sure he rinses the soap well, oh and nothing 2 perfumed.

3- Ah the sloppy sex kisses....... These r to do with the 'passion aspect' he thinks the more tongue he gives the more it lets u know how much he is loving it..... when really we'd rather not have r fillings sucked out or tonsils played with lol try and take control - tease him with small kisses.

4- I had an ex tell me this when i first started being confortable with sex it put me off until my OH - one night surprise him with some cuffs and cuff him up - take control and have sex with him how u want. Sex should be about being equal. You may also want to suggest u'd love to go on top because u love the feeling and getting to look into his eyes lol

Ok so i hope ive helped - prob not lol

xxx

dont wash it for him, just say "eww that stinks" he will be soo embarred and will was it every 10 min ;)

funguy1234 wrote:

dont wash it for him, just say "eww that stinks" he will be soo embarred and will was it every 10 min ;)

Thats just cruel and will surely end the relationship - oh funguy u meanie :) x

funguy1234 wrote:

.2 he needs to wash it

theres a great solution to peeing on the seat, its called "lifting it up"

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

funguy1234 wrote:

it will be nice and clean tho, he'll be using a wire brush :D i know im bad but you love me :)

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

1- Some men just have a crap aim! I am incredibly lucky as my OH lifts the toilet seat, pees in the bowl and then puts the toilet seat back down. You could say nicely one evening, very casually, "Oh my flatmate has commented about the toilet seat, you wouldnt mind just popping it up and down after".

2- His willy smelling is to do with him not cleaning it properly. Some younger men can be lazy and not wash it properly. How about having a shower with him and wash his body for him, making sure u soap up ur hand and then his cock partially wanking him off in the process get the soap into the head and foreskin area - this will get him nice and clean and turned on. - just make sure he rinses the soap well, oh and nothing 2 perfumed.

3- Ah the sloppy sex kisses....... These r to do with the 'passion aspect' he thinks the more tongue he gives the more it lets u know how much he is loving it..... when really we'd rather not have r fillings sucked out or tonsils played with lol try and take control - tease him with small kisses.

4- I had an ex tell me this when i first started being confortable with sex it put me off until my OH - one night surprise him with some cuffs and cuff him up - take control and have sex with him how u want. Sex should be about being equal. You may also want to suggest u'd love to go on top because u love the feeling and getting to look into his eyes lol

Ok so i hope ive helped - prob not lol

xxx

1. He does put the seat up, pees on the rim of the bowl and then doesn't put the seat down. ARGH!!!

2. To be honest I only really noticed the smelly willy thing the last time I saw him (a few days ago), before then it's been fine! I love giving head so I think he's now used to me giving his willy lots of attention. The other day I was like "No way" and I think he put it down to me being in a mood rather than him. I am definitely trying that shower trick!!

3. I had to get him to stop half way through sex the other day because I was so repulsed. He puts his face so near mine that I can't get away from his lips it's horrible!!

4. Well the other night we were playing around in bed having a laugh and then he started to play dead. So I did lots of things to wake him up... tickling, stroking, and in the end I just mounted him. It was very hot and he still kept playing dead. I was having a great time. Then he suddenly woke up and flipped me over and fucked me from behind. It was then that I asked why he didn't just let me go ontop and he said it didn't do anything for him. Hrmph. A couple of times he's actually gone soft from me riding him. WTF?!

Argh I guess I just need to be blunt about everything. Last time I just had to bite my tongue because I feared any more nagging would just push him over the edge. It's just really difficult because we haven't been together very long!

Thanks for all your advice so far guys! x

OH and he's 25! Old enough to know better!!!!

funguy1234 wrote:

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

funguy1234 wrote:

it will be nice and clean tho, he'll be using a wire brush :D i know im bad but you love me :)

Haha this made me laugh!

4. Well the other night we were playing around in bed having a laugh and then he started to play dead. So I did lots of things to wake him up... tickling, stroking, and in the end I just mounted him. It was very hot and he still kept playing dead. I was having a great time. Then he suddenly woke up and flipped me over and fucked me from behind. It was then that I asked why he didn't just let me go ontop and he said it didn't do anything for him. Hrmph. A couple of times he's actually gone soft from me riding him. WTF?!

Argh I guess I just need to be blunt about everything. Last time I just had to bite my tongue because I feared any more nagging would just push him over the edge. It's just really difficult because we haven't been together very long!

Thanks for all your advice so far guys! x

4- This needs addressing babe - I dont think he would like it if u said oh u being on top of me doesnt do anything for me!!!!

I cant believe he said that to u - idiot! Tell him he needs to give u a chance x

buy a cow girl outfit then ride him shouting "yeee ha" im sure that might make him more interesting it in :D

tie him down, give him a bed wash, and then ride him

that sloves the problems

funguy1234 wrote:

tie him down, give him a bed wash, and then ride him

that sloves the problems

And hold his willy for him when he pees?!

there you go sorting !!!

no threaten to chop it off if he does it again ! lol :D

hope you get it sorted tho x

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

4- This needs addressing babe - I dont think he would like it if u said oh u being on top of me doesnt do anything for me!!!!

I cant believe he said that to u - idiot! Tell him he needs to give u a chance x

I am soooo tempted to say that now!