Men in lingerie - Yes or no?

Curious on other peoples views… As a hetrosexual man, I like to experiment wearing different kinds of underwear in and out the bedroom.

From the standard boxers through to mens AND womens knickers and thongs, including a naughty little bodysuit and stockings.

What’s YOUR view?

5 Likes

I have always been a heterosexual man who wears woman’s knickers - I was 13 when I started when my gf bought me a pair after I expressed how I loved to feel and touch hers

Men’s underwear is expensive, dull, and generally cotton

As the advert says - why have cotton when you can have silk

If you are wearing knickers high waisted and full back are best - avoid thongs and low rise and never buy multi packs - I find them too pathetic and dull

I tried body’s but I’m too tall so not a good look - but I do love costumes- air hostess, school girl , sexy secretary and in the process of making a sissy maid costume in pink

5 Likes

So your partner enjoys seeing you dressed up in things like that? Thats great

Interesting view regarding knickers - as its thongs/strings I prefer rather than full knickers

3 Likes

Male underwear, is just pants!!!
I find Ladies underwear more comfortable, more interesting and much more sexy, particularly if it can also be enjoyed by OH

4 Likes

Not always, I do have a couple of mens thongs but I find womens look so much nicer?

What kind of ladies underwear do you prefer?

Why not … if you enjoy it … what’s the problem ??

Many think that all TVs are gay or bi … it’s a complete fallacy. I know some really gorgeous femme girls … but are completely straight and have no interest in men or other girls.

I will be honest, for many many years I too considered myself absolutely heterosexual. It was once when curiosity got the better of me that I realised it could be fun!:wink:

Go with it and enjoy it … others are right, mens clothes underwear are boring!
R xx

9 Likes

Mostly, yes they are! Do you have any preffered favourites?

@Jpw0002 I tend to wear briefs usually with at least some element of lace/silk/satin and a pretty bow for some detail. I also enjoy full on satin and frilly lace knickers referred to as sissy wear!

1 Like

I cannot get good looking full satin knickers unless you go to specialty web sites where they make for men in mind - these look silly - very baggy front, wide gusset and tight elastic around the legs

I want women’s satin knickers made for women in mind - I have to accept satin front and mesh back as these are the closest I find .

As a second choice it’s full microfibres preferably in pink or white as the material feels great against your body and they are easily available

Never want thongs - keep them for women

Nothing wrong with that, I love to wear stockings and thongs, why not. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Ive read so much about other members wearing lingerie and wifes k ickers…im going to be honest. I went to work wearing a pair of MrsIwill black lace knickers. I actually forgot i had them on till goingcto the gents.
I can honestly say i didnt get anything out of it.
MrsIwill just rolled her eyes when i dropped my trousers to let her see what i had on.

1 Like

Enjoy both male and female lingerie. Women’s are sexier, mens a better fit (obvs!)
Love all styles, silky satin and lace being favourite material.

1 Like

Each to their own, but as an answer to your question, it’s a no.

3 Likes

A definate yes :smile::kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@straightharry where do you like to buy from? Any favourites?

1 Like

I think if it’s something you enjoy and it’s not causing any harm then go for it! :grin:

1 Like

Ebay mostly, anything goes, love to be feminine!!!?

1 Like

I have small selection of silky knickers, being fully shaven the rubbing of the silk gives me a permanent hard on. I can orgasm very quickly in the knickers and like to keep them on for as long as possible

2 Likes

yes all the way - i love dressing men in lingerie - massive fun for all

4 Likes

It’s a yes from me, I love wearing tights maybe holdups/stockings under my male outer clothes, with my wife’s knowledge.

2 Likes