Undies

How many straight men will admit to enjoy wearingr ladies

briefs , stockings and suspenders

Yes

Well one at least

Not never ever bras

My hubby will west mine . Often to work quite often out. Usually my used ones. I thought that was normal lol. Xxx. Maybe we are weired. Xxx

Maturecpl wrote:

My hubby will west mine . Often to work quite often out. Usually my used ones. I thought that was normal lol. Xxx. Maybe we are weired. Xxx

Not weired just comfortable with one's own sexuality

Anyway with equality why should any gender get the best sexiest undies

I find if we are apart it feels very comforting and brings a sort of closeness and not always in a sexual way

If it feels good DO IT

I've got some very girly men's thongs with lace and bows .

We don't have men's undergarment in our house. Only assorted panties mostly from Triumph.

Me! Borrow the wife’s (thongs, but also like French knickers), and I have some LHM lace thongs, and some crotchless tights - very useful to still use the urinals without having to hoik the tights for access. Have tried on some of her basques and bras, but bras need something to fill them!

I’ve worn her thongs on occasion. Usually as a dare with me wearing just them somewhere in public!

I sometimes wear my wifes G string.

It's not rocket science. Boys and men like feeling soft silky fabrics...lace and ribbons. So why shouldn't they like wearing them next to their skin too? Wearing sexy underwear makes you feel sexy...male or female. So I say if it feels good wear it.

I have only ever worn mens underwear.

I do 🙋🏼‍♂️ Mainly thongs or anything Lacey that will hold it all in

I own more silky and lacey things than my wife does and wear them on the regular. But I'm also pan, so I think that disqualifies me on the straight side of things lol

ilikepussy wrote:

I sometimes wear my wifes G string.

Wow! That small piece is a little difficult to hold your penis. How do you do it?

Thats so true ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)