why are women's underwear more attractive and comfortable than mens?

Woman's knickers are a lot more attractive and sensual than mens nice matiarals ie satin silk lace . what have men got cotton nylon boring styles etc!

This is the same for most men's things.

If more and more people want it, then companies will make it. Just look what happened Male grooming. You're no longer "a puff" if you moisturise.

I'm quite comfy on boxers but do find out frustrating that girls can easily "dress up" sexy while other than uniforms/suits there's not much I can do for them in that regard. So I'm with you in this!

I think that the reason why there is more choice is that in the past women were more expected to dress up. As woman I m also in for more choices for men, for sure.

But honestly, most of the sexy lingerie I came accross are not that comfortable. I wear cotton for daily use and only wear the fancy lingerie when dressing for partner.

Very true thread, it is really hard to find something that is different male underwear wise..... Even on Lovehoney, the choice in the male underwear section is limited.

this is some thing that i find all the time, As a man with a fetish for wearing female knickers there is a large selection for woman and little for men.

Just google. Men's silk underwear. Quite a few sites selling them

Women's knickers aren't more attractive than mens - have a look at deadgoodundies and you'll find lots there in lovely material - some lace ones too.

i have allways felt this too. but i have found a company that will make me what ever i wont hand and taylour made just for me and it is cheapear :)

I have had a look at some of the suggested sites and have recently brought some items from LH this has inspired me to invest in some quality underwear.

Now all I need to do is get to the gym more often so that I have a quality body to show them at their best. Lol.

I second the gym lol but rather spend my money on the underwear. I do loove the choice in in womans underwear though. but doesnt bother me because I just where womans underwear. Just comes from a shop aimed at women. Anyway wouldnt seem the same if it said it was for men though...

Face it women have a lot larger choice of panties and yeah they look great , and feel wonderful… sad thing is she flip out of she knew I was here while she put of town with her panties on and feeling ever more so good :grinning:

Do you want the underwear because it makes you feel good, or do you want it because you want your partner to take one look at you wearing it and leap on you?

LH sell some really nice male underwear (and its comfortable, believe me).

I have tried a lot of different underwear and both m and f panties and the female underwear or panties for the most are hands down the most comfortable

2 Likes