Men in Lingerie

Just been looking through the profile pictures, must say the men dressed in ladies lingerie are def doing it for me. Never thought it would, I would love to get my man in some sexy lingerie but I've only just managed to get him to let me do a few kinky things to him, he is rather shy and I mentioned the pictures on here and he looked horrified I said I would do it to him but I would love to get him in a skirt a I would wear a strap on and do it to him from behind. Lovely thoughts

Sorry meant to say I said I wouldn't do it to him.

He might come around to the idea now you've mentioned it, especially if he knows it is something you fantasise about. It could just be that it's something that he's never considered before.

You mentioned before that you were going to buy him some lace boxers from LH - did you? How did that go?

If you haven't yet, maybe try that - buying a more feminine pair of underwear that is still clearly designed for men. Let him see how he feels in that and let him consider the possibility of going a bit further.

I think it's maybe important to be honest with him about your fantasy. Don't go into all the gory details if you think it'll terrify him, but admit to him that you would actually like to do something like this, if he was ever up for it. Backtracking and telling him that you would never want to do something like that to him is pointless - because then, if he does decide he wants to try it, he probably won't tell you for fear that you think it's a bad idea!

Just be honest with him about your fantasies, let him sit with the idea for a while, and see where it goes. He might come around - he might not.

You can get lots of sexy male underwear on here that is not feminine at all. Perhaps it would be good to get him something that is 100% manly so he can get used to the idea of lingerie on him at all. Then, if he is comfortable, you could move onto the more feminine looking lace items (still MALE underwear, just more 'pretty' and more like what a female would wear). Getting him into female lingerie could well be a step too far for him, but you could build up to the compromise of pretty male undies :)

I love the look of female lingerie on men too, but it's not because it is womans clothing on a man it is just because it is sexy and flattering clothing on a man. Could be important to make this distinction to your partner, too, for his own comfort!

Let him know how much it turns you on and suggest he tries it at home in a non threatening way such as under normal clothes.
Then have 'normal' but seriously passionate sex so he can see the effect. Then most men would be open to try things. You can initially bring strapons etc in as only fantasy but he might come round with time.
Make sure it is not trying to make him feminine that turns you on but him in sexy undies!
Hope that helps.

As a man I have strongly considered it because my wife. One day randomly, i was naked and her underwear was sit ting there and I threw them on under my rode to go to the garage and she immediately got excited. She didn't even realize it. She has never asked me to but I'd she did I would do it for her in a heat beat. I am not a C/D and it does not make me gay. I am secure enough in my manhood. Love just making her happy and to be honest even though I wear really nice underwear they felt kinda soft and sexy.

Yes and no! When it's your underwear they are wearing it's kinda hot cause they are willing to do that for you :) but I have always found a man in a 'man thong' ridiculous. Total turn off. Thongs are for sexy ladies :) unless your man pops yours on :). I don't know why it is different! It just is lol.

thongs for ladies...i wear thongs all the time...the support a men gets from a thong is excellent..just like a well fitted bra for a ladie!..all i could say is be open minded...life is short...lets all seek fun laugh ,smile and to hell with it!

Why not start to put your wet panties around his penis and softly masturbate him? You could ask if it feels soft and nice. Next thing would be to put them on him promising him to lick and suck his penis outside the soothness of your panties. Which man can resist that kind of an offer?

After a session like that I believe it wouldn't be too tricky to talk him into wearing your panties, and when used to that a skirt....stockings......garter belt etc.

Just assure him that a man isn't gay just because he likes female lingerie. I love dressing up in skirt, lingerie and stockings - not only because my wife likes it, but also for my own joy.

Thanks all, I have seen some really nice male boxer shorts on a guy on here which I think I may get him and maybe move on from there. I definitely do not want him wearing a dress or anything like that. Not even sure of stockings but I have thing about a man's arse I just love them. We have spoken ok change that I said I would like to use a strap on with him one day and he wasn't against the idea I think maybe it might be a bit of a power trip for me not sure, bending him over in his little skirt and doing him from behind. mmmm getting all horney now.

Take a look at this post, these knickers look great on any arse, I have many pairs and my wife loves them on me, All my boxers were chuked 18 months ago and replaced with these. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/1125343-best-fitting-knickers-for-men/

Also have you seen this post http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1089610-ladies-have-you-ever-dressed-him-as-your/

Good luck delight me, I hope you'll both will have a great time!