would like a mans point of view or womans lol

my husband has a thing for lingerie, i feel a bit like i need some more self confidence but he loves the stuff and i know that when he is having him time its over women in lingerie its not the actual woman her self that gets him going. What is it that you find so attractive about it ? i have shown him this site now though and he said that he had been thinking about buying me some off here as he is too embarrased to go 2 the shops and buy it so im gratefull that he has thought about getting it online and saya that i have not to look at any he will just buy what he likes and it will be a surprise :)

Hi I love to see women in lingerie,I wish my wife would oblige,but that's a different story,I think the appeal to me is anticipation of what's beneath the lingerie it is so damn hot and inviting I suppose,like I say I would love my wife to wear it but she has confidence issues.

Feeling sexy is the best way to feel confident - if he's buying it for you then you know he'll love it, so you'll love it!

I'm the opposite,

Lingerie, does nothing extra for me, please don't get me wrong, I love my OH wearing something that makes her feel sexy and gives her some extra confidence, but it's not something that really gets me going.

I do like the idea of her wearing bodystockings, as I think I have posted before, but until I see her in one I will have no idea if it will have the desired affect or not.

I have also got a thing for boots at the moment,love to see women wearing boots,stockings etc.

I like to see a woman being confident in lingerie, not just wearing it for the sake of wearing it ! The confidence given off makes her more attractive in my opinion.

I love to see my OH dressed up, she looks so different in it all, it really makes for a visual impact! Can't wait to try it out more often :)

Mrs A tell him to get into a shop and buy it and if he has the confidence to do that then you will have the confidence to wear it. Ive bought stuff from shops the staff are invariably nice and friendly with a sense of humour.

Then get the rest from LH

I love dressing up in sexy outfits for my husband...i've got so many i've lost count, but it really does give you confidence because its like being someone else...My husband loves it. Stockings, corset, boots etc! Just give it a try, something simple to start and your confidence will grow! Enjoy! x

Stockings, corset, boots etc,my fav.Mmmmmmmmmm

Iwish wrote:

Stockings, corset, boots etc,my fav.Mmmmmmmmmm

Lol, what ya like!!!!

Just dreaming.

Iwish wrote:

Just dreaming.

Enjoy sweetie! xxx

I will,prefer the real thing though.

*wink*

*winking back at ya*

For me cos I tend to take the more dominant role it's partially to do with if she's wearing lingerie then I know she's doing that for me. Obviously I want her to enjoy it too! Like she's saying I want you.

YoungEssexCouple wrote:

I like to see a woman being confident in lingerie, not just wearing it for the sake of wearing it ! The confidence given off makes her more attractive in my opinion.

I agree with this completely. My wife used to regard putting on lingerie as only a treat for me. Indeed, we joked that if I bought her lacy underwear for Christmas then it really ought to be labelled as a present from her to me. The upshot was that she didn't wear it very often at first. However, my wife gradually came to understand that my positive reaction wasn't just to the lingerie but to the whole package of her showing herself off in it. Her confidence started to build to the point where she would put on her sexy lingerie on her own initiative to see whether it would make her feel good -- and it did. It's so much more of a treat for me now to see her wearing it because she wants to, and looking confident in it, regardless of any response from me.

1 Like

mrsarthur wrote:

my husband has a thing for lingerie, i feel a bit like i need some more self confidence but he loves the stuff and i know that when he is having him time its over women in lingerie its not the actual woman her self that gets him going. What is it that you find so attractive about it ? i have shown him this site now though and he said that he had been thinking about buying me some off here as he is too embarrased to go 2 the shops and buy it so im gratefull that he has thought about getting it online and saya that i have not to look at any he will just buy what he likes and it will be a surprise :)

I love how underwear looks on women, it is sexy and leaves the important things to the imagination! You are a lucky girl if he wants to buy you lingerie... enjoy!

Lady G x

thank you all for your replys found some stuff that we had bought togeather like 8 years ago :) and surprised him with that he loved it so im excited to see what he buys :)