Men in stockings

I'm having difficulty finding the right size of holdup stockings. I'm tall (5'11") and slim (76kg) and want stockings that reach as far up my legs as possible. So far, the ideal length are too saggy and don't stay up, and the ones that do stay up only cover half of my thigh. Grateful for buying advice as the feel is super sexy x

Hi QJ. I also like to wear stockings have you tried using suspenders to hold your stockings up , or perhaps try hold ups . I’m around 6,1 about 78 kilos and always by large stockings or hold ups as I prefer them to sit just under my bum cheeks . Hope this helps SM

Thanks SM. That's my preference too, the highest the better 😀. Maybe the last pair of holdups I tried were just faulty as one stayed in position, while the other didn't ☹️

Hi

I buy my holdup stockings from a well known high strrett store, I am a similar size to you and buy a large size, fit is good, length is as you want it and yes they do stay up.

Alternatively you could try:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18380

They look good and I think are super sexy!

My 5 cents is that fishnet is usually more stretchy than other materials, so you could give those a try if you haven't already.

The Lovehoney Plus Size Lace Holdups look great on me. I'm 5ft 10in and my thigh measurement is around 22-23 inch where they fit.

The suspender stockings I'm wearing in my pic are Cotelli and these are X/XL size. Again they fit right to the top of my thigh. They are very comfortable to wear, and also look great. Hope you are clean shaven like me. Soooooo sensual.

Smultron wrote:

My 5 cents is that fishnet is usually more stretchy than other materials, so you could give those a try if you haven't already.

This is a top tip, so true in my experience of many, many pairs of plus-size stockings resulting in thigh muffin-tops. Much more flattering fit and silhouette with fishnet.