Men - Shaving

Just wondering what the best way is to go about shaving the balls? Always seems to just pull when I try and end up trimming but it takes forever

Wet razor in the shower with plenty of shaving foam, 2 minutes, done :)

Gillette Mach 3 razor and body wash. I shave twice weekly and a blade lasts about a month, I shave from my chest down (well actually start at my perenium and shave up), 2-3 minutes, no fuss no muss.

Its probably psychologically harder to shave testicles / penis than your face, after all, we've all had razor cuts on our face, no one wants razor cuts on their bits, but the reality is, it's no different, don't rush, let the razor do the work and it's all good.

Shave in the bath, use sensitive shaving gel (like King of Shaves) and a Venus razor, made for pubic hair and much closer and less likely to nick than ordinary razors.

Hurts but waxing comes out best!

Soak your sack and plenty of shaving foam. Try to make short strokes with the razor and gently remove the hair at the follicle. Once you are smooth regularly shaving the stubble is easier than when the pubes are longer.

I do my sack but get the wife to shave the bush. it's something that she likes to do!

Io lo faccio nella vasca col bilama e lo faccio anche a mia moglie.

Plenty of soap and a Mach3 and just go steady. Works a treat.

Shave mine every 2/3 days so much easier

A good soak in a warm bath,shave lying down(You may need to let enough water out so that sack is above the waterline when ready!) use a non foaming gel like King of Shaves and a good non-disposable razor like a Hydro 5.Lying down enables you to comfortable see what you`re doing and manipulate your bits to get a nice smooth,nick free shave.

Hmmm, well I noticed one day that they are really easy to pluck out (at least mine are, maybe I'm weird!) and so I started plucking out maybe 5 or so at a time when I went to the loo. One at a time really didn't hurt at all. I'm not short of hair but within about a week I was pretty much completely smooth, and WAY more touch sensitive ;-) They don't grow back very quickly and so I just keep at them every once in a while. Surely shaving gets stubble after a couple days? This way doesn't. And no wax so it's free too. Tweezers can help for the finer ones like on the underside of the penis or where the skin is thicker and so they're harder to pluck. I also use a trimmer above. It was all a revelation of sensitivity and gives me something to do when on the loo. Not a discussion I've often had!

I have started using veet / Nair. It seems to do the trick nicely

As it's already been suggested try a long soak in the bath and then get the shaving foam/gel on the area your shaving.I use my OH Venus razor which are better than my Mach 3.And without sounding rude use short strokes.
Good luck👍

Hi, I have been shaved for a while now. I use a female "Venus" style razor, with aloe strips, combined with a good frothy shower gel. For a better shave though, I use the Earthly Body set... https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19031 which even though it is expensive, really works. The cream is excellent (even my OH uses it) and the after-oil is really good for the pubic hair regions on me to reduce ingrown hair.

To finish, one of my favourite things to use is Johnsons baby moisturising lotion (pink bottle) and have my OH caress it into my nether regions.... it made for softer skin/scrotum and was fun too....

Hope this helps.... :)