Men squirting

Feel free to resurrect any old topics you have an interest in that are still current. This one passed me by in 2014 and isn’t something I’ve heard of (like quite a few of the members then who posted comments it seems) so it was very interesting to read through. I bet there are a lot of newer members who also haven’t come across it.

Interesting point, I hadn’t considered this. One of those occassions where no one can experience both for a helpful compare and contrast.

1 Like

Could this be the equivalent of a ruined orgasm?

Femdom and/or chastity type activity that is supposed to reduce the volume of hormones released after a full orgasm and also not give the same level of satisfaction, the upside for the dom is limited resuction in eagerness / hornyness afterwards.

Ive once achieved a ruined orgasm and it is very different

When I have a play with myself I normally just use 2 fingers and my thumb to masturbate with and when I orgasm I generally just flow out! If I use my full hand wrapped around myself I normally find that it squirts/fires out quite a lot more, quite often up to my chest and sometimes further :flushed::man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like