Men using toys

What’s your opinion on men having toys? Stigma seems to still exist?

2 Likes

As a man with a large array of toys for personal use and pegging obviously I have a positive opinion but my FBF used to think me having dildo’s and using them for personal pleasure was weird as she believed dildo’s were for women, even though she gets it now for me she still thinks because I’m Bi that’s why I do bottom fun but its still weird for straight men for to do regardless of how much I try and tell her it’s normal. She’s single and really doesn’t know how she’ll react if she met a new guy who liked bottom fun, especially pegging!!

5 Likes

Good to hear positive feedback! I actually love anal play

5 Likes

The dirty little secret still hasn’t gone women with toys fine but men not so fine. Society still has a long way to go.

6 Likes

@Blueyes81 It’s literally what you like and the other’s can keep there opinion, you do what you like and if thats sticking things in your bum no one can tell you its wrong!! I’ve done it for years, originally it was the real thing now its toys, big toys, I sound, even sexually open minded people can’t get there head around the reason I put things in my peehole! I do it because it’s what I enjoy, it really is that simple, just ignore the negatively towards male sexual fun.

3 Likes

Teacake absolutely!

3 Likes

Personally, I see absolutely no difference between men having toys and women having toys. It’s about physical pleasure that everyone should be free to enjoy.

A stroker is no different to a dildo or vibrator and a prostate massager means you have a prostate and has nothing to do with your sexual preference.

5 Likes

I don’t quite have as many toys as she does but it’s pretty close.

Personally I don’t care about other people’s opinion. It’s my body and I’ll take my pleasure as I wish.

There is a similar perception that enjoying pegging means that you must be gay. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have no physical or emotional attraction to other men but I absolutely love the sensations produced by being penetrated anally by a dildo or plug.

Live and let live.

2 Likes

I’m all for toys for men and am very happy to own a few that stimulate me in different ways, wether it’s penetrative, vibrating or :zap: shocks. I know there may be some stigma for males having toys but it must be getting less and less due to the fact companies are providing more and more toys for men to enjoy. Let the haters hate, I’m gonna enjoy myself

1 Like

We have a toy box with a few toys some only the Mrs uses and some anal toys that we share (not at the same time). I quite fancy adding to the collection with a fleshlight and convince the Mrs to try pegging. I think times are changing but it’s not the same for a man, women can be quite open about owning and using toys with their friends but for men that is certainly not the case. Not for heterosexual men anyway. But what goes on behind closed doors is for individuals to decide.

I work in an male dominated workplace

I believe things like fleshlights and so on are pretty accepted now. Butt stuff however… not so much. We still have a ways to go as a society. Missing out on a lot of pleasure

1 Like

I have a pretty vast array of toys, all with my wife’s approval. She is actually the one to encourage it, encouraged pegging and mural ass play. Been together for 40 years so what others may think is of no concern to me and what we do privately in our bedroom. LH forum is the only place we like to share and so far everyone is accepting of each others kinks.

2 Likes

Last 4 Christmas presents for my husband have been sex toys for him including dildo, penis vibrator (soft rubber cup goes over the head of the penis and this is attached to a vibrating egg - very good) many cock rings and last year a pegging kit ( I wrapped this for him but I wear it and he gets the business end) as well as spanking paddles and loads of lingerie for him to wear

All men should enjoy toys - I wish there were more apart from strokers - as I stroke him a lot

5 Likes

I don’t think men’s toys should be any more taboo than women’s toys. I love using toys myself (non binary, female anatomy) but wouldn’t mention it to my friends because I think they would still frown on it. My husband doesn’t use toys, I’d love him to show an interest in trying because i think we could have a lot more fun but he just isn’t interested and that’s fine too.

2 Likes

I think society is so weird. Openly Men masturbate that’s not taboo but toys is a no. Women don’t masturbate openly but for those that do toys are ok.

3 Likes

@teacake, so right, Men will talk about wanking, even some hetro men mutually wank together but would never admit to owning toys let alone using them.
Where as women will show each other their toy collections, even share tips on techniques but they would ever talk to their friends about their actual masterbating and as far as I know would never mutually masterbate together!!

2 Likes

I think the last couple of years the stigma has got a lot less though it’s still there to a point.Toys,pegging,crossdressing all seem to be so much more positively spoken about now though and with lots more admissions from people about indulging.We buy most of our toys now from LH but previously i bought a 7" lifelike vibrating dildo from a sex shop.The female assistant said that’s a very popular choice,your OH will love it.I had to tell her i would be using it too and couldn’t wait to give it a good suck with wife masturbating me before pushing it up inside me.She said good for you,your wife is a very lucky woman and that i certainly wasn’t alone in my desires.

2 Likes

I must say since becoming single I haven’t bought any more toys, I still use the toys I have but haven’t felt I wanted to try any more out. When I came out of the relationship I did buy a couple of anal toys. I shall be getting some cock rings soon though.

2 Likes

I have a wide collection: strokers, plugs, dildos, wands etc for personal and dual use with the wife. I’m very open with my circle of friends and being so have convinced others to try. Talking and sharing personal experience has worked wonders for me.

3 Likes

I know there may be some stigma on male shaving toys, but my pleasure is way more important than what somebody else thinks. I love using them on myself but also my wife loves using it on me. My wife definitely has no problem with my collection of toys she even buys me toys.

We have quite a collection of toys of multiple dildos and buttplugs and a fleshlight. I can’t think about sex life without toys now, enjoy pegging and my toys way to much.