Straight guys who enjoy receiving anal pleasure

Hi

basically I have curious for a while about using sex toys on my own and with my OH to going inside me. I am fascinated about getting my prostate massaged. I have experimented with my OH vibrator on myself once and while it was the first time, i did get some pleasure from it, at times it felt like my erection was stronger than usual and my pre cum was gushing out. Any guys using/have used toys on themselves or with partners, can it enhance the orgasm?

That would be me, solo. There is a range of very different experiences, and definitely the front release can be enhanced in several ways via the backdoor. Enhanced, and complemented too. Other times though, it can be hindered instead, leaving me with a not quite pleasant feeling of blockage in the tubes. I have found that it really depends on timing, and that is one thing I am seldom capable of controlling, or harnessing into a predictable pattern. Strangely enough, I've also been shying away from the strongest ones lately, as at least in my case the 'earthquake aftershocks' feel a bit weird and are definitely unexpected. I have found several things quite by accident, and I'm not quite sure yet if I really want to pursue them all, leastaways not all the time. What does thrill me every time is the initial passage, and the feeling of accomplishment once it's done, or better yet — repeated. Or maybe that is because I prefer some sensations to others, which can be too much for me, sometimes. I think I enjoy variety the most — certainly there is more variety than at the front, at least for me. There are so many subtypes of tools (not just plug/dildo), that I like to swap one for another in a given session. The most satisfying of those are when I manage too experience all most preferred sensations known to me.

Hi thanks,

I suppose it's down the individual, some may enjoy it for others it's a no no, I'm going to start off solo and maybe find out what I enjoy then see if my OH wants to take a shot of using toys on me. I think the time I did use a vibrator in me I enjoyed and it was something I want to try again, this is just a recent thing, I have been coming out my shell so to speak and want to try new things.

wreck it ralph wrote:

Hi thanks,

I suppose it's down the individual, some may enjoy it for others it's a no no, I'm going to start off solo and maybe find out what I enjoy then see if my OH wants to take a shot of using toys on me. I think the time I did use a vibrator in me I enjoyed and it was something I want to try again, this is just a recent thing, I have been coming out my shell so to speak and want to try new things.

coming out of your shell can only be seen as a good thing :) enjoy !

That's good that you want to explore, and there is a lot to be explored, as well. For example, have you considered a graduated bulge tower yet?

rubysoho wrote:

wreck it ralph wrote:

Hi thanks,

coming out of your shell can only be seen as a good thing :) enjoy !

It has been , can't believe i lived as recluse so to speak when it came to sex

repliquant wrote:

That's good that you want to explore, and there is a lot to be explored, as well. For example, have you considered a graduated bulge tower yet?

What's a bulge tower? lol

This, for example:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25813

Wow!

Maybe graduate to that one day! Small, very small steps to begin with!

But of course ;) That was just an illustration of the concept. There are longer and/or wider ones, and there are shorter/narrower ones as well — an entire range of such toys. Though if you ever decide to play, you may find that you have to shop elsewhere, as there is not much choice here. For example, my favorite trainers are nowhere to be found ;)

Hi I started solo, using a variety of anal beads and anal vibrators, as I experimented to see if I liked it, beore involving the OH.

I am straight but have now evolved to enjoying beads, vibrators, butt plugs and what I believe to be the ultimate - being pegged by the OH.

I find that to be very erotic and I throughly enjoy the sensation of being 'fucked' by the OH and she enjoys the 'power play' of doing the pegging. Anal pleasure is part of our sex life and we both enjoy it now.

I engage in occasional bum-play both solo and with my OH. Having a vibrator in my ass means that I can't move and thrust the way I usually would and the OH seems to enjoy being able to control me that way. The loss of control is also a turn on for me plus the added fullness and sensations really add to the intensity when I eventually cum.

Another reason why I think it appeals to me, is that as a guy, I was always curious to know what it feels like for a woman being fucked. I guess this is the closest I'll experience.

I am a big fan of receiving anal pleasure from toys. I just wish the OH would feel the same way and participate...

Me and my partner used anal beads on me Saturday night. It felf great, she was on top and in control, she pulled them out at the same time I came, it was amazing.

I have to say that as far as anal goes with my partner I actually get more turned on by her using her fingers on me these days. Athough in the past we tried toys but the fingers come out on top. The more the merrier too.