Mens Genital (Frenum Piercing)

Hiya, hope you are keeping well. I have been considering getting a mens genital piercing for a while and have narrowed it down to a frenum piercing.

Has anybody had one done?
Is it painful?
Has it added any benefits?
Do your partners like it?

1 Like

I don’t have a frenum but do have a guiche (ridge of skin between scrotum and anus). I can’t directly answer your partner questions but can say yes, it will hurt but only for an instant. It will burn for about a week then be sore for several weeks to a month. After that you are fully healed. Regular salt water soaks will ensure everything heals quickly and without problems.

1 Like

I’ve got a frenum piercing, it was the first genital piercing I had (I had a Prince Albert after that wouldn’t recommend). The frenum looks good.,doesn’t really hurt and heals quickly. It doesn’t really add much in the sex dept., but my wife quite like it.

1 Like

Where’s a Fernum piercing located on the genitals? :sweat_smile:

Fair question. It is on the underside of the penis, through the gland, just below the head of the penis. If one is circumsized, it is where all the skin bits seem to be pulled together.

I have a frenulum piercing, wasn’t painful, a bit of blood and I love it.
I would disagree with @Jeiko69 , it makes my tip a lot more sensitive (I have a ring around the whole head) so the head gets more swollen and more sensitive.

There is a link …

Personally, I would not consider having sex with some small piece of jewellery in because of the risk of tearing and a full ring gives a lot of sensation.

As said before this piercing doesn’t really mix with a PA, they both share the same area. If you did later decide on a PA then take the frenulum out and leave it a few months to close up.

Ahhh I know where you mean now. I’d guess it wouldn’t be that painful at all but might have issues with catching it on things if anything :thinking: