mens obessions

I'm a horse rider but it doesn't make much different to my man

1 Like

Nope sorry it does nothing for me ...... If she's a millionaire she may look more attractive . The sporty angle is always a bonus though

1 Like

Sorry doesn't do anything for me, perhaps its because I am surrounded by horses and riders where I live but I don't think so.

1 Like

definately just the get up. You don't need to ride horses to dress up in jodhpurs and boots.

1 Like

Stuburns wrote:

definately just the get up. You don't need to ride horses to dress up in jodhpurs and boots.

I agree .

I wanted us to do a role play with my Mrs dressed up in riding gear and crop .I would be the horse . She wouldn't do it as it sounded so silly. Its the only time she has turned down one of my role play ideas.

You can even get a but plug with a tail on the end these days to complete the look. But hey ho .

1 Like

I once dated a girl who rode horses and we used to joke about her strong thighs from riding, maybe it is that?

2 Likes

Women in jodhpurs and riding boots turn me on massively, luckily for me I live in a rural area.

1 Like

Jeez, there are so many "Men are obsessed with" threads in this forum...It's almost as if women have no turns on whatsoever.

I might start a "Why are woman so obsessed with men's chests" thread to try and even this out a bit. lol.

1 Like

Sorry secretty I wrote thus thread quite a while ago.. men r massively sexy to me I do have my obsessions as well promise ;) I wrote this after the 100th time of being given a question again about me riding. Hey hooo... we do have strong thighs ive squished my bfs legs b4 haha

2 Likes

sassykitten;) wrote:

Sorry secretty I wrote thus thread quite a while ago.. men r massively sexy to me I do have my obsessions as well promise ;) I wrote this after the 100th time of being given a question again about me riding. Hey hooo... we do have strong thighs ive squished my bfs legs b4 haha

Haha. Don't worry, I was only playing. I just find it amusing how many women post these threads is all. :P

Personally, i don't see anything sexy about horse riding, but to each his own. One day I hope to see threads about women's obsessions though to even the playing field! Haha. ^^

1 Like

Make 1!!!

1 Like

i grew up in the countryside used to help fence judge when i was a teenager. It is simple, its tight jodphurs rather than the horseriding that did it for me as a 14 year old. Jodphurs show off hips and legs. Sorry its nothing deeper than that for me.

1 Like

They always think I'm being courteous when I slow down for a really good look ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

1 Like

I have a strong kink for equestrian attire. My gf does not ride but I bought her leather boots and breeches and they update our role plays. What I do not understand, and I think this goes in line with what the author of this post addresses, is when people harass equestrians for their, and only, their hobby.

2 Likes

You resurrected this dinosaur for that?

2 Likes

Personally, I find it as sexy as hell . A woman in control , tight trousers, boots and a whip .
I did once have a girlfriend who was into horse riding, she looked stunning in her riding gear , and she did give me a whipping in the stable a couple of times !
Surely an idea for a lovehoney costume ?

1 Like

Not something that has done anything for me, however when sit and think about it, can understand why it would be a turn on for some.
Watching a lady controlling a big animal as such, the up and down motion, the stereo-typical attire, when you put it all together I could imagine in the moment it would get me going!

2 Likes

A wise man once said, if you don’t have anything nice to say, then say nothing. No harm in bringing an old post back into play, don’t see any reason for the negativity on it myself :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Sorry it does nothing for me, I’m not to sure what the turn on would be really​:man_shrugging:t2:
But that’s why we are all different :smiley:

2 Likes

From a horse riders point of view would say it’s the up down motion of riding a horse, transition of the riding into the bedroom.

Tight clothing , ridding boots , riding crop , leather gear , reins , fun in the haystack.

Some common photo shoots for ridding girls / adult work, regular naked rural calendars etc.

But it’s all down to your desires and fantasy like nurses , doctors , maids etc.

All different and all different tastes / wants

5 Likes