Urges

Lately my OH has been sat on the sofa wearing only a floral top and a thong in the evening.

I want her to know how much of a turn on this is for me. I have also thought about crawling over to her and pulling her to the edge of the sofa, slipping her thong to one side and ...

Ladies if your man was to do this to you what would you do?

During her favourite 'soap'?

At any time when it's just us!

I've always been a massive fan of spontaneity, I'd love it if my partner were to do something like that to me. I tend to wear very little if I'm not planning to go out and I've been staying with him for weeks. Would be awesome to have that kind of thing happen for me. We don't have sex as much as I would like so I'd enjoy it very much if it were me.

Maybe you should give her some subtle hints about how much you enjoy it that she does that?

I know she is your wife but I would be very careful .

If you think its a turn on then why not tell her . Something like "hun you look hot " . Perehaps start a cuddling session and see what happens .I was always taught by my late father that ladies need warming up first like a car .

But to go straight to what you were suggesting then I would say definitly be careful but you know your lady better than any of us .

I would enjoy it because of my high sex drive, I am always up for sex. BUT, if I was watching Game of Thrones I would not like to be disturbed 👀

+1 always love the spontaneous times they're always very exciting and enjoyable.
I agree some subtle hints so you know if it's there for you, subtle by telling your oh how hot she looks/is then you can do it on your time as a surprise. Have fun 💜xx

Sxleksaker wrote:

I would enjoy it because of my high sex drive, I am always up for sex. BUT, if I was watching Game of Thrones I would not like to be disturbed 👀

haha this made me giggle as I would feel the same about GOT 

I think it is best to drop some hints though and test the water so to speak 

mysteron wrote:

I know she is your wife but I would be very careful .

If you think its a turn on then why not tell her . Something like "hun you look hot " . Perehaps start a cuddling session and see what happens .I was always taught by my late father that ladies need warming up first like a car .

But to go straight to what you were suggesting then I would say definitly be careful but you know your lady better than any of us .

+1 Personally I'd love this from my OH but because I'm usually the one initiating and any kind of advance from him would be appreciated. Bystanders as mysteron said not all woman like to just be pounced on and it'd likely be uncomfortable to have sex without warm up. Tell her she looks gorgeous, lean in for a snog and see if she wants it then take it further by kissing her all over then moving her thong across

My OH is not a fan of the slow build up, God knows I've tried. Hence the jump start.

I'm not bothered about my pleasure but would love it if she was to go for this.

JVWH wrote:

My OH is not a fan of the slow build up, God knows I've tried. Hence the jump start.

I'm not bothered about my pleasure but would love it if she was to go for this.

I think you have answered your own question there then ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

When she is sat down kneel in fron of her and then place one or both hands up her thighs and stroke, Then kiss ,then remove or push thong to one side . Simples !

Thts why its essential that ytou know your laady. If I did that I would get in return 20 questions why ,what ,stop it ! etc.

I'm actually thinking she is doing this for a reason - perhaps the reaction you are talking about is exactly what she is looking for. I know if I sit in a state of undress with my hubby, he knows for sure what I am after.

Just a thought!!

Thx all, I'm thinking the same but done want to overplay it and now I'm sat here by muscle with my blood all smoked.....

She did one give me a BJ whilst I was on the phone and I couldn't hang up😮😀

I'd love my OH to be spontaneous like that ,I'd say go for it . If she wasn't interested I doubt she'd be sitting around in a thong ....maybe she's waiting for you to do it ?

Id say go for it... id say there's a reason she just sitting in a thong tbh...

JVWH wrote:

Thx all, I'm thinking the same but done want to overplay it and now I'm sat here by muscle with my blood all smoked.....

I might be being a total idiot, but what does this mean?? I'm so confused. 

Absolutely I love to be pounced on and feel desired, if I was sat in a thong and I had managed not to make the first move I'd be wondering why he hadn't either! Have fun xx

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

JVWH wrote:

I might be being a total idiot, but what does this mean?? I'm so confused.

I am guessing hard on ..guessing not sure ^^ xxx

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

haha this made me giggle as I would feel the same about GOT

I think it is best to drop some hints though and test the water so to speak

Haha i am a huge GOT fan too ..would not be happy ^^ xx

Gem276 wrote:

Absolutely I love to be pounced on and feel desired, if I was sat in a thong and I had managed not to make the first move I'd be wondering why he hadn't either! Have fun xx

Me too I agree.... id b wondering why he wasnt jumping on me