Mens pubes

I've trimmed for twenty five years, however, for the past year and a half I've shaved, shaft, balls, up to underwear line, the lot! I luv it, she loves it and we shave each other, just for fun. Never jhad an itching problem, shave every other day to keep it smooth. Sometimes we leave a small patch, a circle or a triangle or a heart shape, again just for fun.

There are some that love hairy men and women. Me, well i prefer trimmed or shaven/waxed. My husband trims and thats good enough for me. But I think i prefer a man to be a bit hairy all over if i am honest!

i like it well trimmed i like to feel hair when im down there x

I am not naturally hairy except oddly enough my eye brows, they are like a 70's politician

hehehe @chky mnky love it

I have always shaved since meeting my oh, when we started living together, I just said to her one day about me shaving off all the hair downstairs, she was more than up for it has she has said she doesn't like any being there while performing oral, she never used to shave until one night I said about me giving her a shave (which I did), so now we are both baby smooth down below, as for the itching, I found it only itches a tiny bit for the first time when growing back, but if you keep shaving it all works out fine, I usually use my Gillette fusion shaving blade & some Nivea sensitive shaving foam, (although I do have to take it slowly & concentrate. lol)

The OH doesn't shave or trim but it doesn't bother me. He's not comfortable shaving so I wouldn't force him to. I used to date a guy who did shave but it was so long ago now I can't even remember how it looked or felt!

SBB x

I vary between trimming mine and shaving them completely. At the min I just use hair clippers with one of the shorter combs if I want them trimmed. If I'm going the whole hog, I'll trim first and then shave with a regular razor. It feels wonderful when it's freshly shaved. I do find it a bit itchy as it grows back after the first shave in a while but this quickly goes away and repeated shaving keeps on top of this. I did once try an epilator down there, good grief that hurt.

Regardless of whether I'm going for shaved or trimmed, I always shave my penis and balls. I usually shave my arsecrack too. I really hate that being hairy.

I keep considering getting a Philips Bodygroom, haven't yet convinced myself though. I'm not sure how good it would be for the more delicate and fidly areas. It would also partly be to trim the rest of my body hair. It looks a bit odd having no pubes if I don't at least trim that to a nice length.

I do let it all grow back from time to time, usually when I'm very busy with work. Definitely not a fan of my natural look anymore!

I'll usually trim them to keep them under control, shaving them all is too much hassle.

we both shave, not really into the hairy stuff, and it gets in the way sometimes, does'nt look nice either x

I shave my pubes, apart from a small square patch above my cock which I keep short with a pair of clippers. Also shave my balls and arsecrack. Not too itchy as long as one keeps it shaved. Pretty hairy over the rest of me.

Alex.

My OH gets rid too, a mouthful of pubes isn't nice! I've figured out that he seems to do it regularly when I knows I'm booked in for a wax myself... show him a brazillian and hey presto he's pube free! Excellent!

Mamanda wrote:

My partner shaves it off.

Tell your man it makes his willy look bigger!!

yup it looks like a big plucked turkey

That was said to me years ago when I was shaved for an appendix operation male nurses have a strange sense of humour

pubes... what pubes!

as a guy having pubes shaved by another guy is an experience not to be repeated lol

shaved all the way and i love it.... nothing worse than hair.... ewwww x

I shave the sides and balls and trim on the top. Just think this looks good for me and I feel it helps me show what I've got in the best possible way ;)